Offer - Little Dish Spaghetti with Mini Meatballs 200g
Actually, everyone’s favourite!
6 days guaranteed (avg. 32.5)*
At Little Dish we make healthy and delicious meals for little ones from 1 year plus. We believe that proper meals for kids should be fresh from the fridge, and not sit in the cupboard for months on end like some of the meals you can find in the baby aisle.
New Little Dish for Bigger Kids
For your bigger little ones - nutritious meals for 3 to 6 year olds with bigger portions and chunkier pieces. Yum! Find them next to our toddler meals in the chilled aisle.
Facebook Little Dish
Suitable for freezing on day of purchase. Use within one month. Once defrosted do not refreeze.
Cooking Instructions - General. For best results heat from chilled in the microwave. Do not reheat.; Microwave - From Chilled. Remove sleeve and pierce film in several places. Place onto a microwaveable plate and heat as indicated. After cooking, allow to stand for 2 minutes in the microwave. Remove film, and stir before serving. All microwaves vary - these are guidelines only.
Rating: 750W, 1 min 30 sec., Stand 1 min., Cook further 1 min.
Raring: 850W, 1 min., Stand 1 min., Cook further 1 min.; Microwave - From Frozen. Remove sleeve and pierce film in several places. Place onto a microwaveable plate and heat as indicated. After cooking, allow to stand for 2 minutes in the microwave. Remove film, and stir before serving. All microwaves vary - these are guidelines only.
Rating: 750W, 2 min 30 sec., Stand 1 min., Cook further 2 min 30 sec.
Raring: 850W, 2 min 30 sec., Stand 1 min., Cook further 2 min.; Oven cook - From Chilled. Preheat oven. Remove sleeve and pierce film in several places. Place on a baking tray in the centre of the oven and heat as indicated. After cooking, remove from oven and allow to stand for 2 minutes. Remove film, and stir before serving.
Type: Electric 190°C - 25 mins.
Type: Fan 170°C - 25 mins.
Type: Gas Mark 5 - 25 mins.; Oven cook - From Frozen. Preheat oven. Remove sleeve and pierce film in several places. Place on a baking tray in the centre of the oven and heat as indicated. After cooking, remove from oven and allow to stand for 2 minutes. Remove film, and stir before serving.
Type: Electric 190°C - 35 mins.
Type: Fan 170°C - 35 mins.
Type: Gas Mark 5 - 35 mins.
Country of Origin
33 Notting Hill Gate,
Sleeve & Tray
Sleeve - Card - Widely Recycled; Tray - Recyclable
Allergy Advice: For allergens see highlighted ingredients
Tomato Sauce (64%): Water, Carrot, Crushed Tomato (12%), Onion, Tomato Purée, Red Pepper, Cornflour, Vegetable Stock (contains Carrot, Celeriac (Celery), Spinach, Beetroot), Rapeseed Oil, Garlic Purée, Basil, Oregano, Thyme, Black Pepper, British Beef Meatballs (24%): Minced British Beef (60%), Onion, Rusk (contains Wheat Flour (contains Calcium, Iron, Vitamin B3, Vitamin B1), Salt, Yeast), Red Pepper, Garlic Paste, Basil, Oregano, Black Pepper, Cooked Short Cut Spaghetti Pasta (12%): Durum Wheat Semolina, Water
No Added Salt
No Added Sugar
Free From Additives
Free From Artificial Preservatives
|Typical Values||per 100g||per 200g pack|
|of which saturates||1.3g||2.6g|
|of which sugars||2.4g||4.8g|
|Contains naturally occurring sugars from fruit & veg.|
|Veg portions are based on a child's 40g portion size|
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 17-Dec-2014 at 01:20. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.