- Smart Pass
Limited stock, selling out fast. Save 65% on RRP.Special Buys
All your summer must-haves, from barbecue treats to gardening tools. Oh, and lots of offers too.Celebrate Summer
Everything you need for a garden to be proud of.Gardening shop
The Great British Barbecue's coming to a garden near you (whatever the weather).Let's Barbecue
Little Me Shhh Sleepy Head Hair & Body Wash 150ml
Lots of mummys got together to cerate a range that was carefully selected to be the best for their little ones. Little Me Shhh Sleepy Head uses the safest and most gentle of essential oils and botanicals to help relax baby whilst wrapping skin in loving moisture.
Little me products are dermatologically tested and endorsed by the Vegan Society.
Ask Mummy or Daddy to apply a small amount to their hand or a wet cloth and gently massage it on to your wet little body (make sure they don't get it in to your eyes!), then rinse well.
If you have been very good they might follow it with Shhh Sleepy Head Body Cream.
- Baby & Child / Newborn / Newborn Bathtime & Toiletries / Newborn Shampoo
- Baby & Child / Newborn / Newborn Bathtime & Toiletries / Newborn Bathtime
- Baby & Child / Bathtime & Toiletries / Baby Bath / Baby Shampoo
- Baby & Child / Bathtime & Toiletries / Baby Bath / Baby Wash
- Brands: Little Me
Prepare & Use
How to use: Ask Mummy or Daddy to apply a small amount to their hand or wet cloth and gently massage it on to your wet little body (make sure they don't get it into your eyes!) then rinse well. If you have been very good they might follow it with Shhh Sleepy Head Body.
For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes. If products gets into the eyes rinse well with water immediately.
Due to natural ingredients, product colour and fragrance may vary slightly
Country of Origin
Plastic packaging recyclable.
Aqua (Water), Glycerin, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil*, Disodium Cocoamphodiacetate, PEG-80 Sorbitan Laurate, Glyceryl Stearate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Polyacrylate, Olea Europea (Olive) Fruit Oil*, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice*, Peucedanum Anethum Graveolens (Dill) Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil*, Polyquaternium-10, Acrylates/ C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Limonene , Linalool, Disodium EDTA, Isopropyl Alcohol, Sodium Acetate, Sodium Chloride, Citric Acid, Phenoxyehthanol, Benzoic Acid, Dehydroacetic Acid, Ethylhexylglycerin, Polyaminopropyl Biguanide*.
*These ingredients are organic.
Suitable for Vegans
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 18-Jun-2013 at 00:46. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.