Louis Jadot Macon- Villages 2012 75cl
This is an age restricted product
You will be asked at checkout to verify that you are over the age of 18
Price per 75cl: £10.99
100% Chardonnay grown around the village of Chapelle Aux Loups in southern Burgundy.
The white wines from Macon are dry, crisp and fresh with fruity hints of pear and green apple. This example also has a touch of minerality and a long refreshing finish. No oak has been used in the production of this wine which serves to enhance the vibrant fruit character.
- Brands: Louis Jadot
- Grape Varieties: Chardonnay
- Wine Styles: Dry
- Countries: Burgundy
- Price Ranges: £10 to £15
- Wine Cellar: White, IWC
Store in a cool dry place.
Prepare & Use
Drink within three years of vintage. Best enjoyed with cold meat, poultry and salads.
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
F 71570 - France
- Contains: Sulphites
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.