Louis Jadot Macon- Villages 75cl
This is an age restricted product
You will be asked at checkout to verify that you are over the age of 18
Price per 75cl: £11.99
At Louis Jadot we have made fine Burgundy since 1859. Burgundy's reputation stems from the unique growing conditions, or 'terroir', enjoyed by each separate vineyard. Louis Jadot wines celebrate this diversity, reflecting these all important natural differences of soil, aspect and climate.
The white wines from Mâcon are dry, crisp and fresh with fruity hints of pear and green apple. This example also has a touch of minerality and a long refreshing finish. No oak has been used in the production process of this wine which serves to enhance the vibrant fruit character.
100% Chardonnay grown in Southern Burgundy, in the north west of the Mâcon region.
- Brands: Louis Jadot
- Grape Varieties: Chardonnay
- Wine Styles: Dry
- Countries: Burgundy
- Price Ranges: £8 to £12
- Wine Cellar: White, IWC
Store in a cool dry place.
Drink within three years of vintage. Best enjoyed with cold meat, poultry and salads.
Preparation and Usage
Drink Within three years of the vintage. Best enjoyed with cold meat, poultry and salads. Serve lightly chilled.
An extremely well made and balanced Chardonnay showing the lovely ripe fruit of the region that gives a balanced wine with a soft, gentle creamy mouthfeel with crisp apple characters all balanced by just enough fresh acidity.
Best enjoyed with cold meat, poultry and salads. Serve lightly chilled
Hatch Mansfield Agencies
Louis Jadot was founded in Beaune by Louis Henry Denis Jadot in 1859, and celebrates over 150 years of fine winemaking. His vision was to build a business with a high quality reputation. One of his key aims, as well as to make first class wines, was to build a significant vineyard base, giving control from wine to bottle. This vision remains core to the business today and Louis Jadot produces wines from over 100 appellations from Beaujolais Villages to Le Montrachet. Today, the business is headed up by Pierre Henry Gagey, who was entrusted with the management of Louis Jadot in 1962 by Madame Jadot following the tragic death of her son, Louis Auguste Jadot.
Grapes taken from a selection of specific villages within the greater Mâconnais where the quality is deemed good enough for Mâcon Blanc Villages
The grapes are vinified in stainless steel without any oak treatment
Return To Address
Hatch Mansfield Agencies,
1 Brockenhurst Road,
Country of Origin
Allergens can be found in the ingredients list
Contains Milk, Contains Sulphur Dioxide/Sulphites
Suitable for Vegetarians; Suitable for Vegans
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.