Louise Galvin Hair Colour Remover
Hair Colour Remover
Correct your hair colour by taking it back to your previous colour in minutes.
- Ultimate strength for all hair colours.
- Removes years of build up.
- Safe and environmentally friendly.
- Achieves results in minutes.
- Enables immediate re-colouring.
- Suitable before salon treatments.
- Carbon neutral beauty - no SLS, PEGs, parabens or petrochemicals
Unwanted hair colour? This box holds the solution!
Louise Galvin Hair Colour Remover is formulated to "shrink" the colour molecules in your hair. You can then simply rinse away that unwanted artificial colour and return your hair to it's natural shade.
When celebrity colourist Louise Galvin launched her Carbon Neutral beauty company in 2003 with her Sacred Locks range, she set a new standard in hair care for coloured hair. Formulated without the ingredients that modern consumers find unacceptable such as SLS, parabens, petrochemicals, silicone and synthetic fragrances, Louise was one of the first, in the hair industry to recognise the importance of 'clean' formulations for the sake of our personal health and that of our planet.
Her fashionable clinetele includes Sophie Dahl, Patsy Kensit and American Vogue editor and author Plum Sykes, along with countless other women who rely on Louise's 20 years experience as a colourist. They have found that using Louise's unique formulations means that their colour lasts longer and hair regains the kind of youthful shine and bounce that can be lost through the colouring process.
A - Activator 60ml;
B - Remover 60ml;
C - After Treatment Buffer 60ml.
- Brands: Louise Galvin
Prepare & Use
Some colouring products (both permanent and semi permanent) may contain high levels of peroxide which can lighten the natural hair colour and (in some cases) cause a warm shade to be revealed once Louise Galvin Colour Remover has removed the dark artificial pigment.
In addition, some colouring products also contain very high levels of silicone which can melt and become trapped inside the hair in circumstances where extreme heat has been applied, thus blocking subsequent hair products from entering and effecting change.
Please note: some hair colourants (both permanent and semi-permanent) contains stronger levels of peroxide than others which can lighten your natural hair colour. Louise Galvin Hair Colour Remover itself contains no peroxide, ammonia or bleaching agents and is not able to lighten the hair. Any lightening or alteration seen in the hair's depth (after using Louise Galvin Hair Colour Remover) is due to previous colour applications
Country of Origin
Activator - Bottle A: Aqua, Sodium Hydroxymethanesulfinate, Polysorbate 80, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Glycerin, Benzyl Alcohol, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone.
Remover - Bottle B: Aqua, Citric Acid, Cetearyl Alcohol, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Cocamidopropyl Hydroxysultaine, Glycerin, Polysorbate 80, Parfum, Benzyl Alcohol, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone
Buffer - Bottle C: Aqua, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Coco-Sulfate, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Glucose Carboxylate, Lauryl Glucoside, Decyl Glucoside, Sodium Hydrogen Phosphate, Dimethicone Copolyol, Parfum, Benzyl Alcohol, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Sodium Chloride.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.