Louise Galvin Nourishing Shampoo For Dry / Damaged Hair 300ml
Winner - Green Beauty Bible Awards
Price per 100ml: £2.70
For Dry/Damaged Hair
Natural care for coloured hair.
This shampoo displays a greater liquid consistency than other chemically enhanced shampoos.
- Gentle cleansers help to reduce colour fading.
- Pro Vitamin B5 increases hair elasticity and moisture retention.
- Vegetable proteins smooth cuticle for shine and manageability.
- Sweet almond extract restores moisture and adds shine.
No SLS, PEGS, Parabens, Silicone, Petrochemicals, Polymers or Synthetic Fragrance;
Carbon Neutral Beauty.
Top celebrity colourist Louise Galvin introduces Natural Locks: purely natural nourishment and shine for coloured hair.
"My carbon-neutral products offer great results without harmful chemicals or any testing on animals." says Louise.
Natural Locks: taking care of your hair and the environment too.
CARBON NEUTRAL BEAUTY.
TOP CELEBRITY COLOURIST LOUISE GALVIN INTRODUCES NATURAL LOCKS: PURELY NATURAL NOURISHMENT AND SHINE FOR HAIR. "MY CARBON-NEUTRAL PRODUCTS OFFER GREAT RESULTS WITHOUT HARMFUL CHEMICALS OR ANY TESTING ON ANIMALS." SAYS LOUISE. NATURAL LOCKS: TAKING CARE OF YOUR HAIR AND THE ENVIRONMENT TOO.
GENTLE CLEANSERS HELP TO REDUCE COLOUR FADING.
PRO VITAMIN B5 INCREASES HAIR ELASTICITY AND MOISTURE RETENTION.
VEGETABLE PROTEINS SMOOTH CUTICLE FOR SHINE AND MANAGEABILITY.
SWEET ALMOND EXTRACT RESTORES MOISTURE AND ADDS SHINE.
- Brands: Louise Galvin
Prepare & Use
Directions: Massage into wet hair to create a rich lather. Rinse thoroughly. Repeat if necessary.
Avoid contact with eyes. If contact does occur, rinse well with clean water
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
Plastic packaging recyclable
Not Tested on Animals
Aqua, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Cocosulphate, Lauryl Clucoside, Decyl Glucoside, Glycerine (Vegetable), Inulin, Hydroxypropyltrimonium Honey, Citrus Paradisi, Citrus Limonum, Citrus Sinensis, Cymbopogon Martini, Citrus Reticulata, Pelargonium Odoratissimum, Pogostemon Cablin, Tagetes Glandulifera, Ferula Species, Jasminum Grandiflorum, Acacia Decurrens, Phenoxyethanol, Benzyl Alcohol, Potassium Sorbate, Linum Usita Tissimum, Xantham Gum, Althaea Officinalis, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis, Foeniculum Vulgare (Fennel) Seed Extract, Sodium Chloride, Panthenol, Malpighia Punicifolia (Acerola) Fruit Extract, Lactic Acid, Citric Acid, Citral, Allergens, Geraniol, Linalol, Benzyl Benzoate, Citronellol, Limonene
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.