- Smart Pass
Save up to Half Price in our Summer SaleSummer Sale
Here comes the sun – and we’ve got everything you need.Holiday Shop
Big savings on your family’s favourite ice creams and lolliesIce Cream Festival
Our new range has everything you need for a Great British barbecue (except the weather).Let's Barbecue
Offer - Loyd Grossman Penne 500g
Buy any 3 for £3. Order by 12/8/2014, offer subject to availability. Maximum 20 promotional items per customer.
Price per 100g: 33.8p
Premium Penne Pasta from Naples
Hob - 10/12 min.
In Naples I found out how to make the world's best pasta. Robust desert durum wheat gives this pasta extra flavour and texture.
We use traditional bronze dies to ensure an authentic pasta with a slightly rough texture that really holds the sauce.
My aim is to bring you a pasta that cooks better and tastes better.
Store in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight.
Prepare & Use
Allow 75-100g (3-4 oz) of dry pasta per person. Boil a pan of salted water allowing one litre per 100g of pasta. Add pasta, return to the boil and stir once to avoid sticking Maintain a rolling boil for the duration of the cooking time. Do not cover pan. Cook for 10-12 minutes according to your taste. The shorter time gives a more 'al dente' (firm) texture. The superior quality of this pasta prevents the stickiness often associated with normal pasta. Drain and serve immediately with olive oil, butter or your favourite Loyd Grossman sauce
Country of Origin
Specially prepared in Italy by:
Pastificio Lucio Garofalo S.p.A Via dei Pastai,
42 80054 Gragnano (NA)
- Contains Gluten, Contains Wheat
|Durum Wheat Semolina.|
|Typical Values||per 100g|
|of which sugars||2g|
|of which starch||68g|
|of which saturates||0.2g|
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.