Loyd Grossman Tomato & Basil Pasta Sauce 350g
**Half a jar serving equals 1 of your 5 day
Store in a cool dry place.
Once opened keep in the fridge and consume within three days.
To enjot this sauce, simmer gently on the hob until it is heated through.
Then add your favourite hot cooked pasta to the sauce & stir to coat evenly
Preparation and Usage
1. Simply cook your favourite pasta and drain.
2. Heat the sauce gently in a sauce pan stirring often.
3. Stir the hot sauce through your cooked pasta for a delicious meal.
Please ensure food is fully cooked and piping hot throughout before serving.
Natural separation is possible so shake well before use.
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
The Premier Foods Group,
PO Box 66093,
Cap - Metal - Widely Recycled; Jar - Glass - Widely Recycled
Full Product Name:
Tomato & basil sauce
Store in a cool, dry place. Once opened, refrigerate and use within 3 days.
Half a jar (175g) contains Energy 449kJ 107kcal 5% of an adult's reference intake*
Per 100g: 256kJ/61kcal
*Reference intake of an average adult (8400kJ/2000kcal)
This jar contains approximately 2 portions.
Allergens can be found in the ingredients list
May Contain Nuts
Allergy Advice: For allergens see highlighted ingredients
Tomato (61%), Tomato Purée, Garlic, Basil (2.6%), Sugar, Sunflower Oil, Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Sea Salt, Concentrated Lemon Juice, Ground Black Pepper
Suitable for Vegetarians
|Typical Values||Per 100g|
|of which saturates||0.4g|
|of which sugars||4.8g|
To make a tasty Italian dinner, pour some Loyd Grossman Tomato and Basil sauce over chicken breasts in an ovenproof dish then sprinkle over a few breadcrumbs and grated parmesan cheese. Bake for 35 minutes and serve this delicious dish!
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.