Lucozade Revive Orange + Acai Berry 4 x 380ml
Lightly sparkling orange with acai
With vitamin B3 to fight fatigue
Light - 75% less sugars than regular energy drinks
Orange and Acai flavoured lightly sparkling vitamin drink with sugars and sweeteners
Light Energising Drink
When it comes to vitamins, the Bs are hard to beat, B3 fights tiredness. B5 B6 & B12 help with everyday energy release.
They're what you'll find in every 50 calorie bottle of Lucozade Revive. Refreshment with a little more zing.
Each 380ml bottle gives you Calories 50 3%, Sugars 10.9g 12%, Fat Nil 0%, Saturates Nil 0%, Salt Trace <1% of an adult's guideline daily amount
Bottle - Plastic - widely recycled
Cap - Plastic - check local recycling
Wrap - Card - widely recycled
- Drinks / Energy & Health Drinks / Health Drinks
- Drinks / Fizzy Drinks / Energy Drinks
- Drinks / Energy & Health Drinks / Energy Drinks
- Drinks / Still & Sparkling / Flavoured & Vitamin Water
- Drinks / Water / Flavoured & Vitamin Water
- Brands: Lucozade
Prepare & Use
Enjoy it cold.
Lucozade Revive is best when you're active, eating properly and staying healthy.
And it's not suitable for children under 3 years.
Carbonated Water, Glucose Fructose Syrup, Citric Acid, Natural Orange and Acai Flavourings with other Natural Flavourings, Antioxidant (Ascorbic Acid), Colour (Beta-Carotene), Preservative (Potassium Sorbate), Sweeteners (Sucralose, Acesulfame K), Caffeine (naturally sourced from Coffee Beans), Vitamins (Niacin, Pantothenic Acid, B6, B12)
|Typical values||per 100g||In a 380ml bottle|
|of which sugars||2.9g||10.9g|
|of which saturates||Nil||Nil|
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 09-Dec-2013 at 01:08. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.