Lucozade Sport Caribbean Burst 4 x 500ml
Caribbean Burst flavour isotonic drink - with sugars and sweeteners.
- Hydrates and fuels better than water.
- Scientifically proven.
- No. 1 Sport Drink*.
- Isotonic Performance Fuel.
There comes a point when water is not enough. Your body needs more.
- Give it carbohydrates. Fuel your working muscles.
- Give it electrolytes. Get back what you lose in sweat.
- Give it fluids. Rehydrate.
- Isotonic performance fuel. Gives you what you need to go Faster. Stronger. For longer.
We're leaders in Safe Sports Nutrition.
Our products are quality assured for athletes. And they're tested for banned substances. So you know what you're getting.
Fuelling success in sport. The McLaren Mercedes F1 Team. The Premier League. The Lucozade Powerleague. The Virgin London Marathon. And Tons of British Athletes recognised as the finest in their sport. We stand by the best.
*In UK and Ireland
- Brands: Lucozade
Once you've opened this bottle, keep it in the fridge. And finish it in four days.
Prepare & Use
Best served chilled.
Country of Origin
Bottle - Plastic - Widely Recycled; Cap - Plastic - Check Local Recycling; Wrap - Card - Widely Recycled.
Warning: Choking hazard. This cap is not suitable for children under 3 years.
- Contains: Phenylalanine
Water, Glucose Syrup, Citric Acid, Acidity Regulator (Sodium Citrate), Preservative (Potassium Sorbate), Sweeteners (Aspartame, Acesulfame K), Antioxidant (Ascorbic Acid), Stabilisers (Acacia Gum, Glycerol Esters of Wood Rosins), Flavourings, Vitamins (Niacin, Pantothenic Acid, B6, B12), Colour (Beta-Carotene).
|Typical Values||per 100ml||In a 500ml bottle|
|of which sugars||3.5g||17.5g|
|of which saturates||Nilg||Nilg|
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 06-Mar-2014 at 04:40. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.