- Smart Pass
Save up to Half Price in our Summer SaleSummer Sale
Here comes the sun – and we’ve got everything you need.Holiday Shop
Big savings on your family’s favourite ice creams and lolliesIce Cream Festival
Our new range has everything you need for a Great British barbecue (except the weather).Let's Barbecue
Lustau East India Rich Cream Sherry 50cl
This is an age restricted product
You will be asked at checkout to verify that you are over the age of 18
Price per 75cl: £14.99
East India Solera
Lustau East India is a carefully prepared blend of two fine quality mature wines; an aged dry Oloroso and an aged sweet Pedro Ximenez, made from sun dried grapes. Once blended the wine is returned to American oak casks to 'marry' together for a period of one year prior to bottling.
This produces a much smoother and more complex wine with great depth of character.
The term East India Sherry originates from the 16th Century when barrels of Sherry were sent, lashed to the decks of sailing ships, to the Indies. It was recognised that wines benefited considerably in quality from their long sea jorneys. Lustau East India is matured to reproduce its style.
- Brands: Lustau
- Wine Styles: Sweet Sherry
- Countries: Spain
- Price Ranges: £8 to £12
- Wine Cellar: Fortified Wine
Prepare & Use
Lustau East India can be enjoyed slightly chilled either on its own as an aperitif or at the end of a meal with sweet puddings, creme brulee, chocolate dishes or cheeses
Country of Origin
Emilio Lustau, S.A.
Glass Bottle Recyclable.
- Contains Sulphites
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.