Lyle's Black Treacle 454g
Store in a cool dry place. Cans beyond the best before date must be discarded as pressure may have built up in storage.
Adds a distinctive rich, dark flavour to traditional recipes like Christmas pudding, parkin, treacle toffee and gingerbread. It also tastes great in savoury foods, try it as a glaze for salmon.
Country of Origin
Tate & Lyle,
PO Box 5050,
Suitable for Vegetarians; Kosher
|Typical Values||Per 100g|
|of which sugars||64g|
|Fat of which||0g|
Try these oaty flapjacks, with apple in the centre and a toffee topping, as a treat for Bonfire Night - they will soon become family favourites.
You can use these charming ginger biscuits to decorate your Christmas tree.
This Pulled Pork Hash is one of Simon’s most popular recipes from Sunday Brunch. It is a delicious way to eat Simon’s famous homemade pulled pork, or alternatively you could use shop-bought meat. This hash makes a perfect relaxed family brunch and is a great way to use up all kinds of leftovers. Part of our Daily Brunch with Ocado recipe collection.
5 hrs 15 mins
"My first experience of sticky toffee pudding was when my mother borrowed a recipe from her friend for a school camping trip whereby each parent had to bring food for the hungry and cold kids. She was on pudding, naturally, and what better than STP! Stuffed with Medjool dates - with wonderful natural toffee notes - and saturated with toffee sauce, this pudding will warm your cockles again and again and again. Quality Medjool dates are at the heart of this recipe, and integral to this pudding so I'd keep them whole, however you can blend them if you prefer, as they help to maintain a moist pudding." - Johnny, the founder of The Pudding Stop
1 hr 15 mins
This Treacle-Cured Salmon is a delicious alternative to smoked salmon. It is ideal for the festive season because you can prepare it ahead of time and it will last for up to a week in the fridge. The fresh and zingy cucumber pickle offers a sharp contrast to the richness of the salmon. Part of our Daily Brunch with Ocado recipe collection.
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 21-Dec-2014 at 00:56. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.