Lyle's Black Treacle 454g
Black Treacle made from Cane Molasses: a source of minerals. It's free from artificial colours, flavours and preservatives.
- Food Cupboard / Home Baking Ingredients / Treacle & Golden Syrup / Treacle
- Food Cupboard / Jams, Honeys & Spreads / Syrup & Treacle / Treacle
Store in a cool dry place. Cans beyond the best before date must be discarded as pressure may have built up in storage.
Prepare & Use
Adds a distinctive rich, dark flavour to traditional recipes like Christmas pudding, parkin, treacle toffee and gingerbread. It also tastes great in savoury foods, try it as a glaze for salmon.
Country of Origin
Tate & Lyle
PO Box 5050
- Contains: Sulphites
Suitable for Vegetarians
Free From Gluten
Free From Artificial Colours
Free From Artificial Flavours
Free From Artificial Preservatives
|Typical Values||per 100g|
|of which sugars||64g|
|of which saturates||0g|
Try these oaty flapjacks, with apple in the centre and a toffee topping, as a treat for Bonfire Night - they will soon become family favourites.
You can use these charming ginger biscuits to decorate your Christmas tree.
Make this a week in advance and store in an airtight tin. When you come to serve, you'll slice into gooey, sticky loveliness...if you can resist that long, that is!
A slice or two of this delicious energy-packed bread will help to keep you fully powered until lunchtime.
Ginger is a traditional Christmas flavour and this recipe uses preserved stem ginger and ground. You can use fresh grated ginger instead of the ground in the sponge if you like. You'll find more delicious recipes like this one in Olive Magazine!
1 hr 30 mins
View all recipes containing Lyle's Black Treacle
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 06-Mar-2014 at 03:41. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.