MAM Anti Colic Self-Sterilising Bottle Pink 260ml 3 per pack
Price each: £5.50
Self sterilise in 3 easy steps in 3 minutes
80% less colic thanks to vented base
Mother & Baby Awards 2007/8 - Award for Excellence - Gold
Easy to use
Vented base for guaranteed comfort.
The patented Anti-Colic vented base ensures babies can drink calmly and relaxed: Ventilation holes regulate the pressure balance. The milk can flow evenly - without bubbles, without foaming. Simply relaxed.
Parents have tested the Anti-Colic with the innovative vented base - and 80% clearly say what they and their babies gained from using it: No more air swallowing, relaxed drinking, quiet nights.
80% less colic thanks to vented base*
(*Market research 2009, tested with 131 mothers)
Easy to Use
The leak-proof cap is ideal for the dynamics of every baby life. It can also be used as a measuring cup.
MAM's patented Silk Teat® is silicone with a difference: it's silky soft. No other silicone feels softer.
Wide openings for easy filling and cleaning.
The vented base helps to minimise colic by reducing air swallowing.
MAM design is innovative in form and function and practical: Simply unscrew the Anti-Colic bottle base for cleaning. But please, only for cleaning - the bottom must be screwed tight when drinking to take advantage of its high-tech effect! Guaranteed leak-proof.
Breast feeding is best for babies. MAM designers have created a silicone teat which makes switching between mum and MAM especially easy thanks to its patented silk surface.
Studio design and attention to detail.
Medical research and technical innovation.
This makes MAM products so special.
Because they satisfy the highest expectations of parents.
And give babies the best start in life.
International Children Medical Research Society
MAM products have been developed in cooperation with ICMRS - and other experts.
Want to become a MAM Club member? Register now at mambaby.com.
MAM UK is now on FaceBook, become a fan at www.Facebook.com/mambabyuk
This product meets the requirements of European Standard EN 14350.
Made in Austria/Europe
- Baby & Child / Maternity / Hospital Bag / Feeding / Bottles & Teats / Bottles
- Baby & Child / Newborn / Breast & Bottle Feeding / Newborn Bottles & Teats / Bottles
- Baby & Child / Feeding & Bottles / Bottles & Teats / Bottles
- Brands: Mam
Prepare & Use
Heating Instructions: Never pour boiling water into the bottle. Place in a bottle warmer, under hot running water or in a container of water. Never heat or cool a sealed bottle. Remove the protective cap and teat before heating, especially before microwave heating. Do not overheat..
Stir thoroughly after heating to evenly distribute heat. Allow the standing time recommended by the microwave manufacturer. Wrap cloth or towel around bottom of bottle and shake to absorb any excess water after warming in a bottle warmer or boiling water
Country of Origin
BAMED AG FT ,
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.