MAM Microwave Steam Steriliser
The The MAM Microwave Steam Steriliser is super fast and easy to use.
Simply pour in some water, load in the microwave and it sterilises in only 4 minutes. The exact length of cycle will depend on the wattage of your microwave: 4 minutes at 1100W-2500W, 6 minutes at 850W-1000W, 8 minutes at 500W-800W.
It is perfect for travel and can also be used as a cold water steriliser.
It has a large capacity with 2 levels.
It will hold 6 x MAM Anti-Colic 160ml bottles or 4 x MAM Anti-Colic 260ml bottle or 5 x MAM 270ml Baby bottles or 6 x MAM 330ml Baby bottles.
The steriliser includes 2 x 160ml self sterilising Anti colic bottles with slow flow teats, 1 x Start soother, 1 x teat tongs.
- Baby & Child / Maternity / Hospital Bag / Feeding / Bottles & Teats / Bottles
- Baby & Child / Maternity / Hospital Bag / Feeding / Sterilising
- Baby & Child / Newborn / Breast & Bottle Feeding / Bottle Sterilisers & Brushes / Sterilisers
- Baby & Child / Feeding & Bottles / Sterilising
- Baby & Child / Feeding & Bottles / Bottles & Teats / Bottles
Country of Origin
Plastic blister and paper leaflet.
Steriliser measurements = Length 280mm Width 165mm Height 280mm
MAM Anti-Colic bottles now have a new self-sterilising feature. 3 minutes in the microwave and they are ready to use - no need for a steriliser. Perfect for on the go. 80% less colic - the holes in the base of the bottle help to minimize colic symptoms by reducing the amount of air swallowed by baby. The patented MAM silicone teat has a silky soft feeling. No other silicone feels softer. This encourages a natural suckling action just like during breast feeding, making the switch between Mum and MAM easy. The Anti-Colic bottles include the slow flow teat. Teats are available to buy separately in four different flow rates, slow, medium, fast and cross cut. It is available in three sizes 130ml, 160ml, 260ml. Heating Instructions: Never pour boiling water into the bottle. Place in a bottle warmer, under hot running water or in a container of water. Never heat or cool a sealed bottle. Remove the protective cap and teat before heating, especially before microwave heating. Do not overheat.. Stir thoroughly after heating to evenly distribute heat. Allow the standing time recommended by the microwave manufacturer. Wrap cloth or towel around bottom of bottle and shake to absorb any excess water after warming in a bottle warmer or boiling water..
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.