MAM Trainer Bottle Pink
Trainer cup with non spil soft spout and handles.
Helps with the transition from breast or bottle to cup.
Wide opening for easy filling and cleaning.
The extra small handles are designed for baby's hands and are easy to hold.
Suitable 6+ months.
- Baby & Child / Maternity / Hospital Bag / Feeding / Bottles & Teats / Bottles
- Baby & Child / Feeding & Bottles / Bottles & Teats / Bottles
- Brands: Mam
Prepare & Use
Please retain instructions for future use.
Instructions for Use:
Clean before first and each use.
Before first use wash all components separately in boiling water for 5 minutes. This is to ensure hygiene.
Check all components before each use and throw away at the first signs of damage or weakness
To ensure proper cleaning/sterilising all bottle parts Must be disassembled. Cleaning/sterilising while assembled can damage the bottle.
Dishwasher safe (max. 65°C) but food colourings may discolour components.
Do not use abrasive cleaning agents. Only soft bristle brushes or soft sponges should be used. Hard scourers may scratch the plastic.
Sterilise using one of the following methods: steam sterilizing (electric or microwave according to manufacturers instructions), boiling in water for at least 5 minutes or liquid sterilising solution. After boiling or sterilizing allow the spout to cool.
Do not leave single bottle parts in direct sunlight or heat, or leave in sterilising solution for longer than recommended, as this my affect the product function.
The trainer is made of polypropylene which is hygienic, easy to clean and relatively soft. Avoid any heavy pressure on it, as this could affect the function.
Ensure that the hole is not blocked.
Do not store or use with hot (above 40°C) food.
Store teats/spouts in a dry, sealed container.
To improve the spill proofness after filling we recommend to squeeze the assembled spout underneath the top tightly. This creates a vacuum which prevents leaking. Always check if spout and valve are in the right position ("click").
The valve will not remain leak-proof for carbonated drinks.
Although the spout is spill-proof, a few residual drops may remain in the spout after drinking. If shaken heavily this small amount may drip out, but no more.
Do not twist the valve when removing from the spout, simply pull.
To avoid injury, do not let baby walk with trainer.
Do not put your baby to bed with trainer. Prolonged contact with liquids may cause severe tooth decay.
The handles are compatible with all MAM wide neck bottles and trainers, the spout and valve with the Baby Bottle, the Hold me - Bottle and the Trainer.
Assembling: push the valve into the spout till it 'clicks' into position, then pull the spout with the valve into the screw ring till it 'clicks' into position. Place the handles over the bottle neck and screw the spout onto the bottle tightly.
Never pour boiling water into the trainer.
Never heat or cool a sealed trainer. Remove the protective cap and spout before heating, especially before microwave heating.
Stir thoroughly after heating to evenly distribute heat. Allow the standing time recommended by the microwave manufacturer.
For your child's safety and health
Always use this product with adult supervision.
Continuous and prolonged sucking of fluids will cause tooth decay.
Always check food temperature before feeding.
Keep all components not in use out of the reach of children.
Country of Origin
BAMED AG FT , Fout.132, H-9795 Vaskeresztes, Hungary.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.