New - Macsween Haggis 2.3kg
over 1 week *
Price per 100g: 65.2p
Out of stock
This product is not available. Please check back soon for more info
Microwave ready in 20 minutes.
Haggis is a wonderfully flexible dish. A range of tasty and convenient recipe ideas can be obtained at www.macsween.co.uk
Making haggis with passion
Suitable for home freezing
Freeze on day of purchase and use within 6 months.
Defrost thoroughly and consume within 24 hours.
This product may have been frozen and defrosted under controlled conditions.
Cooking Instructions - General. Your haggis requires heating until piping hot.
Defrost first if frozen. Consume within 24 hours of opening.; Microwave - From Chilled. (800W category E) Remove printed packaging, inner skin and clips. Cut into pieces and place in a microwave dish. Cover and heat on 'medium' for 35 minutes, stirring once during cooking and once before serving.
Microwave ovens vary; adjust times accordingly.; Oven cook - From Chilled. Remove printed packaging. Wrap the haggis tightly in 3 layers of foil; place in an oven-proof dish with about 2cm of water, top-up water halfway through heating if necessary. Heat at 160°C (gas mark 3) for 200 minutes in the centre of the oven. Remove skin and clips before serving.
Preparation and Usage
Your haggis is already cooked and requires heating until piping hot.
Country of Origin
Macsween of Edinburgh,
May contain wheat (gluten)
Full Product Name:
Traditional haggis lamb offal and beef fat mixed with oats and spices
Allergens can be found in the ingredients list
May Contain Gluten, Contains Oats, May Contain Wheat
Allergy Advice: For allergens see highlighted ingredients
Lamb Lungs, Beef Fat, Oats, Stock (Lamb, Beef), Rehydrated Onion, Salt, Pepper, Spices, May contain Wheat (Gluten)
Free From Artificial Colours
Free From Artificial Flavours
|Typical Values||Per 100g|
|of which saturates||8g|
|of which sugars||0.7g|
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.