Offer - Magnesium OK Tablets 30 per pack
Buy any 3, get cheapest Free - Add any 3 Health & Wellbeing offer items & get the cheapest item free - This offer is available until 2/1/2014, or whilst stocks last - Maximum 99 promotional items per customer
Price each: 16p
Magnesium-OK is a unique one-a-day nutritional supplement especially for women.
It contains a balanced combination of seven important minerals and eight vitamins to help maintain hormonal balance throughout the monthly cycle.
An adequate supply of magnesium, vitamin B6 and zinc in combination with the other nutrients contained in Magnesium-OK help to provide the body with a balance of nutrients required during the monthly cycle.
Magnesium-OK one-a-day tablets can be taken every day of the month.
- Toiletries / Teens Toiletries / Vitamins & Supplements
- Health & Medicines / Vitamins & Supplements / Women's Vitamins / Women's Multivitamins
- Health & Medicines / Vitamins & Supplements / Supplements / Magnesium
Keep in a cool, dry place.
Keep out of the sight and reach of young children.
Prepare & Use
Directions for Adults:
One tablet per day to be swallowed (with liquid if required) after food.
- A regular intake is recommended.
- Exceeding the daily dose is not recommended.
- If pregnant or breast-feeding please seek medical advice before taking this product.
- Food Supplements must not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.
Always read the label.
Wassen International Ltd,
The Mole Business Park,
Long term intake of this amount of Vitamin B6 may lead to mild tingling and numbness..
- Contains: Yeast
Magnesium Oxide, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Vitamin B6 Prep. (Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Methyl Cellulose), Zinc Gluconate, Potassium Gluconate, Vitamin C Prep. (Ascorbic Acid, Hydroxypropyl Methyl Cellulose), Selenium Yeast, Vitamin E Prep. (DL-Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate, Silicon Dioxide), Coating: [Hydroxypropyl Methyl Cellulose, Colours: (Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides), Purified Talc], Copper Gluconate, Thiamin (as Thiamin Hydrochloride, Vitamin B1), Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), Magnesium Stearate, Stearic Acid, Silicon Dioxide, Vitamin B12 Prep. (Mannitol, Cyanocobalamin), Vitamin D Prep. (Sucrose, Maize Starch, Acacia Gum, DL-Alpha Tocopherol, Tricalcium Phosphate, Cholecalciferol), Folic Acid, Potassium Iodide, Chromium Chloride.
Suitable for Vegetarians
Free From Gluten
Free From Lactose
Free From Dairy
May Contain Soya\Soybeans
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.