- Smart Pass
Limited stock, selling out fast. Save 65% on RRP.Special Buys
All your summer must-haves, from barbecue treats to gardening tools. Oh, and lots of offers too.Celebrate Summer
Everything you need for a garden to be proud of.Gardening shop
The Great British Barbecue's coming to a garden near you (whatever the weather).Let's Barbecue
Maille Cider Vinegar 500ml
Price per 100ml: 50p
This refined Cider Vinegar will enhance the taste of your favourite salads.
Since 1747, Maille (pronounced "MY") has developed a unique expertise to offer your the finest French condiments and sauces.
- Food Cupboard / Cooking Ingredients / Vinegars / Wine & Rice Vinegars / Wine Vinegars
- Speciality / International / French / Food Cupboard
- Brands: Maille
Store in a cool dry place.
Country of Origin
Unilever Foods UK,
Glass bottle recyclable.
- Contains: Sulphites
Cider Vinegar, Apple Juice Concentrate (20%), Preservative (Potassium Metabisulphite) (contains Sulphites).
|Typical values||per 100ml||per 15ml serving|
|of which sugars||10g||1.5g|
|of which saturates||Nil||Nil|
Simple and succulent, here’s a clever roast for six people, ready in 40 minutes flat. This dish is part of the Delia & Heston collection featured at Waitrose.com.
This hot smoked trout salad is fresh, light and full of flavour. Use whatever salad leaves take your fancy - little gem, cos, lollo rosso, baby spinach, watercress, dandelion and beetroot leaves or whatever else you have handy! If you can't find hot smoked trout then simply substitute hot smoked salmon, mackerel, or cold cooked salmon instead. Try this recipe with raspberry or cider vinegar if you can't find apple vinegar with lingonberries.
A twist on a pub classic. If you want to go totally retro, serve the scampi in a basket. This salad cream is made with fresh cream so it is not suitable to be kept for longer than a day or two.
1 hr 5 mins
This sophisticated salad can be enjoyed as a light meal, starter or side dish. The sweet pears contrast deliciously with the rich, creamy blue cheese.
Heston’s barbecue sauce combines tongue-tingling spices with demerara sugar and golden syrup for flavoursome barbecued meats. This dish is part of the Delia & Heston collection featured at Waitrose.com
View all recipes containing Maille Cider Vinegar
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.