Offer - Maille Dijon Original Mustard 215g
Maille Dijon Originale
260 years of expertise.
Refrigerate after opening and use within 1 month.
Prepare & Use
Serve preferably with a wooden or plastic spoon.
Country of Origin
Unilever Foods UK, Unilever House, Leatherhead, Surrey, KT22 7GR.
Jar - Recyclable.
- Contains: Mustard, Sulphites
Water, Mustard Seeds (27%), Spirit Vinegar, Salt, Citric Acid, Preservative (Potassium Metabisulphite) (contains Sulphites)
|Typical Values||Per 10 g||Per 100 g|
|Energy||65 kJ / 15 kcal||650 kJ / 150 kcal|
|Protein||0.7 g||7.0 g|
|Carbohydrate||0.4 g||3.5 g|
|of which sugars||0.2 g||2.0 g|
|Fat||1.1 g||11.0 g|
|of which saturates||0.1 g||0.6 g|
|Fibre||0.2 g||1.5 g|
|Sodium||0.23 g||2.30 g|
|Salt (based on sodium)||0.58 g||5.75 g|
As a light meal, lunch or accompaniment, this dainty salad is full of flavour.
A classic combination - perfect with chips or a mixed green salad, if you're feeling virtuous!
I love the colours of this dish - a trio of white, yellow and orange, with herbs adding specks of green. I also like using the humble swede, rather an unloved and neglected vegetable. Here swede acts as a bridge between the flavour and texture of potato and carrot and it is really chuffed to hang out with its popular mates! Serve this warm alongside some herby sausages and a simple green salad, both of which can be prepared as the vegetables are cooking.
Okay, so I know we can’t always rely on the British summer for barbecue weather, but this recipe is also fab cooked in the oven. The salad makes a great alternative to cooked veggies, and this is a summery light replacement for a Sunday roast. By Sophie Michell
This classic Russian dish was named after the Strogonov family.
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 22-Apr-2014 at 06:07. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.