- Smart Pass
Save up to Half Price in our Summer SaleSummer Sale
Here comes the sun – and we’ve got everything you need.Holiday Shop
Big savings on your family’s favourite ice creams and lolliesIce Cream Festival
Our new range has everything you need for a Great British barbecue (except the weather).Let's Barbecue
Offer - Maille Dijonnaise Sauce 200g
Maille® Dijonnaise Sauce with Dijon Mustard.
Since 1747, Maille (pronounced "MY") has developed a unique expertise to offer you the finest French condiments and sauces.
This creamy Dijonnaise sauce is blended with mustard seeds and is delicious with caramelised chicken breast, sandwiches or simply as a dip with raw vegetables.
Store in a cool dry place.
Once opened keep refrigerated and consume within 1 month.
Country of Origin
Unilever UK, Maille,
Freepost ADM 3940,
Glass jar recyclable.
- Contains Egg, Contains Mustard, Contains Sulphites
Vegetable Oil (40%), Water, Dextrose, White Wine Vinegar, Free Range Egg Yolk (4.6%), Mustard Husk, Salt, Modified Maize Starch, Thickener (Xanthan Gum), Dijon Mustard (1%) (Water, Mustard Seeds, Spirit Vinegar, Salt, Citric Acid, Preservative (Potassium Metabisulphite)), Lactic Acid, Flavouring, Concentrated Lemon Juice, Natural Colour (Riboflavin).
|Typical Values||per 100g||per 15g|
|of which sugars||7g||1.1g|
|of which saturates||3.5g||0.5g|
A simple but tasty dish that can be griddled, grilled, or barbecued.
This simple yet classy tart is a great springtime meal for family and friends. Enjoy this wonderful West Country version and take advantage of the British asparagus season to boot.
A simple and delicious recipe, perfectly topped off with Mustard Dijonnaise.
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 23-Jul-2014 at 05:02. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.