Maille Hollandaise Sauce 200g
Ideal with fish, asparagus, eggs Benedict.
- Brands: Maille
Store in a cool dry place.
Refrigerate after opening and use within one month.
Prepare & Use
Can be served warm or cold.
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
Unilever Foods UK,
Pack - Recyclable
Contains Egg, Contains Lactose, Contains Mustard, Contains Milk
Vegetable Oil, Water, Glucose Fructose Syrup, White Wine Vinegar, Free Range Egg Yolk (3.1%), Salt, Butter Powder (2%), Modified Maize Starch, Acidity Regulator (Glucono-Delta-Lactone), Lactic Acid, Citric Acid, Concentrated Lemon Juice (0.1%), Preservatives (Sodium Lactate, Potassium Sorbate), Maize Starch, Whey Protein (contains Lactose), Flavourings, Thickeners (Xanthan Gum, Guar Gum), Flavouring, Natural Colours (Paprika Extract, Lutein)
|Typical Values||Per 15 g||Per 100 g|
|Energy||300 kJ / 74 kcal||2000 kJ / 490 kcal|
|Protein||0.2 g||1.0 g|
|Carbohydrate||1.4 g||9.0 g|
|of which sugars||1.1 g||7.0 g|
|Fat||7.4 g||49.0 g|
|of which saturates||1.2 g||8.0 g|
|Fibre||0.1 g||0.5 g|
|Sodium||0.15 g||1.00 g|
|Salt (based on sodium)||0.38 g||2.50 g|
Swap ham for smoked salmon in this deliciously indulgent twist on eggs Benedict.
The smooth buttery sauce makes a truly indulgent breakfast or brunch.
This dish takes its name from author Arnold Bennett, who once requested an omelette at the Savoy Hotel in London, which contained smoked haddock. So delighted was he with the dish with which he was presented, he went on to order it at hotels around the world, and the dish remains a staple on the Savoy's menu to this day.
Blissful, luxurious open sandwich of toasted thick slices of brioche spread with Maille Hollandaise, topped with steamed asparagus spears and finished with lightly scrambled egg.
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 26-Nov-2014 at 07:06. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.