Offer - Maille Mustard Mayonnaise 320g
Mayonnaise with a Hint of Mustard
This French mayonnaise is the result of a perfectly balanced recipe with a hint of mustard. Its delicious taste combined with its smooth & velvety texture will enhance the taste of your favourite meals particularly seafood & cold meats.
Since 1747, Maille (pronounced "MY") has developed a unique expertise to offer you the finest French condiments and sauces.
Store in a cool dry place. Once opened keep refrigerated and consume within 1 month.
Country of Origin
Unilever Foods UK,
Glass jar and metal lid recyclable.
- Contains: Egg, Celery, Mustard
Vegetable Oil (74%), Free Range Egg Yolk (10%), Water, Dijon Mustard (5%) (Water, Mustard Seeds, Spirit Vinegar, Salt, Citric Acid, Preservative (Potassium Metabisulphite)), White Wine Vinegar, Salt, Sugar, Lactic Acid, Flavourings, Natural Colours (Lutein, Paprika Extract), Thickener (Xanthan Gum), Spices (contain Celery).
|Typical Values||per 100g||per 15 g serving|
|of which sugars||1g||0.2g|
|of which saturates||8.9g||1.3g|
There is an increasing regard being paid to the humble burger in gourmet circles. Squid and mackerel feature in this particular variety, with sweet potato chips and paprika mayonnaise added to the plate.
1 hr 10 mins
Layers of vegetables, nuts and an assortment of seeds add up to a healthy, summery treat which will taste as goos as it looks. Use fresh grapefruit rather than making a jelly if you would like to make this dish more simple, and vegetarian.
Cooking mackerel on the barbecue will give the fish a divine smoky taste. Serve with the creamy celeriac mayonnaise to temper the intense flavour of the fish.
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 23-Apr-2014 at 05:58. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.