- Smart Pass
Things taste better when they're in season. Tuck into this season's fruit and veg.Fruit & Veg
The Great British Barbecue's coming to a garden near you (whatever the weather).Barbecue
Everything you need for a garden to be proud of.Gardening shop
Limited stock, selling out fast. Save up to 60% on RRP.Special Buys
Maille Wholegrain Mustard 210g
This wholegrain mustard, made with whole mustard seed, will enhance the taste of your meals and particularly red meat.
Since 1747, Maille (pronounced "MY") has developed a unique expertise to offer you the finest French condiments and sauces.
- Food Cupboard / Table Sauces, Condiments & Dressings / Mustard / Wholegrain Mustard
- Speciality / International / French / Food Cupboard
- Brands: Maille
Store in a cool dry place.
Once opened keep refrigerated and consume within 1 month.
Country of Origin
Unilever Foods UK,
Glass jar and metal lid recyclable.
- Contains: Mustard, Sulphites
Spirit Vinegar, Mustard Seeds (27%), Water, White Wine, Salt, Sugar, Dextrose, Lactic Acid, Flavouring, Preservative (Potassium Metabisulphite) (contains Sulphites).
|Typical values||per 100g||Per 10g serving|
|of which sugars||2g||0.2g|
|of which saturates||0.7g||0.1g|
Cooking mackerel on the barbecue will give the fish a divine smoky taste. Serve with the creamy celeriac mayonnaise to temper the intense flavour of the fish.
A poached duck egg with English asparagus is a fantastic way to celebrate the English asparagus season and makes a fantastic brunch or light lunch.
Guinea fowl is less gamey in flavour than grouse
1 hr 5 mins
Easy croissants made with ready-made dough.
The original version of this impressive dish was created in honour of Count Stroganoff by a Czarist chef for a cookery competition in the 1890’s. This stunning gourmet vegetarian version will give any occasion a little Imperial magic.
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 20-May-2013 at 00:17. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.