Offer - Maille Wholegrain Mustard 210g
This wholegrain mustard, made with whole mustard seed, will enhance the taste of your meals and particularly red meat.
Since 1747, Maille (pronounced "MY") has developed a unique expertise to offer you the finest French condiments and sauces.
Store in a cool dry place.
Once opened keep refrigerated and consume within 1 month.
Country of Origin
Unilever Foods UK,
Pack - Recyclable
Contains Lactose, Contains Mustard, Contains Milk, Contains Sulphites
Spirit Vinegar, Mustard Seeds (27%), Water, White Wine, Salt, Sugar, Dextrose, Lactic Acid, Flavouring, Preservative (Potassium Metabisulphite) (contains Sulphites).
|Typical Values||Per 10 g||Per 100 g|
|Energy||65 kJ / 15 kcal||670 kJ / 160 kcal|
|Protein||0.8 g||8.0 g|
|Carbohydrate||0.6 g||6.0 g|
|of which sugars||0.2 g||2.0 g|
|Fat||1.1 g||11.0 g|
|of which saturates||0.1 g||0.7 g|
|Fibre||0.3 g||3.0 g|
|Sodium||0.19 g||1.90 g|
|Salt (based on sodium)||0.48 g||4.75 g|
Cooking mackerel on the barbecue will give the fish a divine smoky taste. Serve with the creamy celeriac mayonnaise to temper the intense flavour of the fish.
Ideal for a quick dinner for the family, and perfect for entertaining with friends in the sun, this dish is ideal with Hardy's Anniversary Shiraz 2011.
Sticky Skewered Quorn Sausages are perfect for when the sun comes out and are packed full of flavour.
You can make the casserole and par boil the potatoes in advance, then assemble and reheat when you are ready to eat.
2 hrs 40 mins
A poached duck egg with English asparagus is a fantastic way to celebrate the English asparagus season and makes a fantastic brunch or light lunch.
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 19-Dec-2014 at 01:47. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.