Maldon Sea Salt Flakes 250g
For Food That's Worth its Salt
Our sea salt is made with the same care and traditional methods we have been using for generations. The distinctive shape of our pyramid crystals has always been our company trademark, celebrating the unique quality of our Soft Crunchy Flakes. Their fresh intensity and clean taste contains the perfect balance of natural minerals, creating dishes with well-rounded depth and flavour. Take a generous pinch and crush between fingers and thumb.
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
Maldon Crystal Salt Company Ltd,
Wycke Hill Business Park,
Pure Crystal Sea Salt with no additives.
Free From Additives
|Typical Values||per 100g|
This version of a traditional Italian-style bread is easy to make.
Omega-rich salmon in a moreish sticky teriyaki sauce.
Richard Buckley, head chef at award-winning vegetarian restaurant Demuths, says: "This recipe is really quick and a great example of vegetables as comfort food - it's sweet, satisfying and tangy. Tenderstem works perfectly because it's got all the depth of flavour of broccoli but a lovely, asparagus-like juiciness. Try to use Pink Lady apples as their juicy sweetness and floral aroma will raise this to another level. This will make a great starter or simple double the quantities for a delicious main course. Cooking the Tenderstem this quickly locks in the flavour and emphasises its natural, succulent freshness."
Baked until dry, these Italian-style bread sticks are often served with antipasti.
As this tapenade is diced rather than pounded, it has a light touch and doesn't overpower the delicate flavour of the spelt and the sweet tomatoes.
1 hr 30 mins
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 31-Oct-2014 at 04:11. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.