Maldon Sea Salt Flakes 250g
Maldon Sea Salt Pure Flaky Crystals the chef's natural choice. World renowned for its quality and tradition. Sought after by the health conscious and gourmet alike for its texture and flavour. The pyramid - shaped soft flaky crystals are characteristic of Maldon Salt. The Maldon Crystal Salt Company is family run and has continued the ancient craft of panning salt since 1882, using many skills handed down by generations of salt makers. Bring out the flavour of your food naturally. Maldon Sea Salt is pure and unique, made using only traditional natural methods. Ideal for seasoning with a clean fresh taste. Use in cooking or simply sprinkle or crush over food to enhance the natural flavour. Its pronounced and distinctive 'salty' taste means less is required, an advantage for those who wish to reduce their salt intake. Maldon Sea Salt is a completely natural product, retaining valuable sea water trace elements such as magnesium and calcium.
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
Maldon Crystal Salt Company Limited
Pure Crystal Sea Salt with no additives.
Free From Additives
|Typical Values||per 100g|
This version of a traditional Italian-style bread is easy to make.
Simple yet delicious and good for you too. If you prefer, this dish can also be served with some stir-fried vegetables, on top of a salad, or with rice.
Richard Buckley, head chef at award-winning vegetarian restaurant Demuths, says: "This recipe is really quick and a great example of vegetables as comfort food - it's sweet, satisfying and tangy. Tenderstem works perfectly because it's got all the depth of flavour of broccoli but a lovely, asparagus-like juiciness. Try to use Pink Lady apples as their juicy sweetness and floral aroma will raise this to another level. This will make a great starter or simple double the quantities for a delicious main course. Cooking the Tenderstem this quickly locks in the flavour and emphasises its natural, succulent freshness."
Baked until dry, these Italian-style bread sticks are often served with antipasti.
As this tapenade is diced rather than pounded, it has a light touch and doesn't overpower the delicate flavour of the spelt and the sweet tomatoes.
1 hr 30 mins
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 23-Apr-2014 at 07:17. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.