- Smart Pass
Limited stock, selling out fast. Save up to 60% on RRP.Special Buys
Find offers you'll love on brands you trust in our Baby Food & Drink Event.Baby Food & Drink
The Great British Barbecue's coming to a garden near you (whatever the weather).Let's Barbecue
Everything you need for a garden to be proud of.Gardening shop
Maldon Sea Salt Flakes 250g
over 1 month *
Maldon Sea Salt Pure Flaky Crystals the chef's natural choice. World renowned for its quality and tradition. Sought after by the health conscious and gourmet alike for its texture and flavour. The pyramid - shaped soft flaky crystals are characteristic of Maldon Salt. The Maldon Crystal Salt Company is family run and has continued the ancient craft of panning salt since 1882, using many skills handed down by generations of salt makers. Bring out the flavour of your food naturally. Maldon Sea Salt is pure and unique, made using only traditional natural methods. Ideal for seasoning with a clean fresh taste. Use in cooking or simply sprinkle or crush over food to enhance the natural flavour. Its pronounced and distinctive 'salty' taste means less is required, an advantage for those who wish to reduce their salt intake. Maldon Sea Salt is a completely natural product, retaining valuable sea water trace elements such as magnesium and calcium.
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
Maldon Crystal Salt Company Limited
Pure Crystal Sea Salt with no additives.
Free From Additives
|Typical values||per 100g|
This version of a traditional Italian-style bread is easy to make.
Simple yet delicious and good for you too. If you prefer, this dish can also be served with some stir-fried vegetables, on top of a salad, or with rice.
My name is Paul A. Young and I am a cake-a-holic. I cannot imagine my life without the humble cake, whether it's for afternoon tea, a quick coffee break or a stolen hour gossiping with friends. Moist and sticky with crunchy cocoa nibs and an aromatic sweet-spiced syrup, these cakes are the perfect dessert served warm with real vanilla ice cream or cold with rooibos or Earl Grey tea.
This delicious vegetarian recipe from the Meat Free Monday cookbook makes a tangy dessert.
2 hrs 36 mins
Shirley Conran once famously said that 'life is too short to stuff a mushroom'. Well, it isn't too short to stuff a tomato with this light savoury filling. When you taste the end result, you'll consider it time well spent.
View all recipes containing Maldon Sea Salt Flakes
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 23-May-2013 at 00:14. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.