Marigold Engevita with Added B12 Yeast Flakes 125g
over 1 month *
Price per 100g: £2.36
Nutritional yeast flakes
The ideal condiment for soups, stews, toppings
Rich in B vitamins and now with zinc and B12
Engevita yeast provides one of the richest natural sources of the B-group vitamins and trace elements. Engevita is a purely natural food, a primary strain of Saccharomyces Cerevasiae, grown on enriched purified molasses under carefully controlled conditions. This ensures freedom from candida albicans yeast.
The vegan food with a cheesey, nutty taste made from primary inactive yeast without additives or preservatives
Vitamin B12 is considered to be an essential supplement to the vegan diet
To preserve valuable vitamins it is advisable not to heat to 100°C
Prepare & Use
Engevita is such a pleasant tasting yeast that it can be consumed as it is. It is also readily dissolved in water, milk, fruit or vegetable juices and can be sprinkled on soups, stews, casseroles, salads and breakfast cereals to enhance the flavour.
Country of Origin
Marigold Health Foods Ltd,
102 Camley Street,
To preserve valuable vitamins it is advisable not to heat to 100°C.
- Contains: Yeast
- Free from: Nut, Gluten
Dried Inactive Yeast
Free From Genetically Modified Ingredients
|Typical Values||per 100g||per 10 g|
|of which saturates||0.7g|
Recipe created by Sue Daniels, from Leicestershire, for the Vegetarian Society's 'Surprisingly simple' member recipe competition, part of National Vegetarian Week 2013. (www.nationalvegetarianweek.org)
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.