Marigold Reduced Salt Swiss Vegetable Bouillon 150g
The natural enhancer of all soups, stews, casseroles, sauces, savouries, rice and grain dishes.
And a delicious hot drink, instantly soluble in hot liquid
Store in a cool dry place.
Replace lid and secure after use.
Prepare & Use
As Stock: 4 tsp per litre.
As Seasoning: Sprinkle lightly to enhance the flavour of all savoury dishes.
As Hot Drink: 1 tsp per cup of boiled water. A delightful beverage with only 17 calories per cup.
Country of Origin
Marigold Health Foods Ltd
102 Camley Street
Free From Gluten, Free From Wheat, Free From Lactose, Free From Milk, Free From Yeast
Hydrolysed Vegetable Protein, Potato starch, Sea salt, Palm oil*, Vegetables 10% (celery, onions, carrots, leeks), Maize starch, Spices (turmeric, white pepper, garlic, mace, nutmeg), Parsley, Lovage.
Free From Gluten
Free From Dairy
Free From Yeast
Free From Genetically Modified Ingredients
Free From Artificial Colours
Free From Artificial Flavours
Free From Artificial Preservatives
|Typical Values||per 100g||Per serving 5g/250 ml|
|of which sugars||1.5g||0.06g|
|of which saturates||6.2g||0.3g|
Warming soup that is great as a light meal or filling lunch. Perfect served with grated cheese and fresh crusty bread.
A delicious light yet creamy risotto, this bright and vibrant dish is packed with flavour.
Enjoy a tasty tortilla snack with this Mexican-inspired Quorn recipe. Serve with crispy salad leaves and a big dollop of sunshine.
Easy-peasy inspiration for after-work meals and simple entertaining.
A tasty, simple curry from the Vegetarian Society.
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 29-Sep-2014 at 03:02. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.