Marquesa de la Cruz Garnacha Rose 75cl
This is an age restricted product
You will be asked at checkout to verify that you are over the age of 18
Price per 75cl: £7.99
A delicious, dry modern Spanish Rosé from Garnacha grapes grown in mature vineyards on the slopes of Mt. Moncayo, near Zaragoza. Intense aromas of strawberry and raspberry, with notes of cinnamon and vanilla are followed by ripe fruit flavours and refreshing acidity. Enjoy chilled on its own or with tapas, seafood paella and spicy foods.
Winemaker: Norrel Robertson, MW.
- Brands: Marques de la Cruz
- Grape Varieties: Grenache
- Wine Styles: Dry
- Countries: Aragon
- Price Ranges: £6 to £8
- Wine Cellar: Rose
Marques de la Cruz
Prepare & Use
Enjoy chilled on its own or with tapas, seafood paella and spicy foods
Country of Origin
Crianzas y Viñedos,
Santo Cristo S.Coop,
R.E. No. 943/Z,
Suitable for Vegetarians; Suitable for Vegans
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.