Marshmallow Fluff 213g
No Artificial Preservatives.
Store in a cool & dry place.
Prepare & Use
Spread directly on toast, scones or tea cakes as part of a balanced breakfast.
Use directly from container on hot desserts or hot cocoa.
For a delicious marshmallow topping, gradually add water in small amounts and blend to desired consistency
To create a quick and easy hot topping, combine 4 heaping tbsp. fluff to 3 tbsp. water, microwave for 15 seconds on high and stir.
Country of Packing
Corn Syrup, Sugar, Dried Egg White, Flavour: Vanillin.
|Typical Values||per 100g||Per Serving|
|of which sugars||49g||6g|
|of which saturates||0g||0g|
This is a great fudge recipe which never fails!
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 24-Oct-2014 at 04:44. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.