- Smart Pass
Things taste better when they're in season. Tuck into this season's fruit and veg.Fruit & Veg
The Great British Barbecue's coming to a garden near you (whatever the weather).Barbecue
Everything you need for a garden to be proud of.Gardening shop
Limited stock, selling out fast. Save 1/3 on RRP.Special Buys
Martini Rosato 1L
This is an age restricted product
You will be asked at checkout to verify that you are over the age of 18
Martini® Rosato is an Italian Vermouth. New Rosé style of Martini®.
Italian vermouth from Pessione at the foothills of the Alps. Balanced taste as 40 worldwide botanicals are used to create the 4 styles of Martini®.
Martini® offers versatility for drinking occasions due to its light style- it fills the gap between a glass of wine and a soft drink.
Introduced in 1980 and launched in the UK in 2007, Martini® Rosato is the only variant to use a base of white and red wines and is the only Rosé style vermouth in the market. It is a unique variant, distinguishing itself by its delicious powerful and spicy aroma. Serve Martini® Rosato with fresh pomegranate juice, ice and a wedge of lime- delicious!
15 UK units.
- Drinks / Spirits & Liqueurs / Vermouth
- Speciality / International / Italian / Off Licence / Vermouth
- Off Licence / Spirits & Liqueurs / Vermouth
For the ultimate taste experience always keep in the fridge
Prepare & Use
Enjoy Martini® Rosato with fresh pomegranate juice in a tall glass with lot of ice and a lime wedge.
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
MARTINI® & Rossi S.P.A,
Glass bottle recyclable..
- Contains: Sulphites
Contains Sulphur Dioxide/Sulphites
Subtle and refreshing with delicate balanced flavours. To make a pitcher: 200ml Martini Rosato Top with 800ml pomegranate juice Fill pitcher ¾ full of cubed ice, add ingredients, stir well and garnish with 4 lime wedges.
Rich bitter tones balanced with sweet cloudy lemon notes. To make a pitcher: 150ml Martini Bianco 150ml Martini Rosato Top with 720ml cloudy lemonade Fill pitcher ¾ full of cubed ice, add ingredients, stir well and garnish with lemon wedges.
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 18-May-2013 at 00:11. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.