- Smart Pass
Limited stock, selling out fast. Save up to 60% on RRP.Special Buys
Find offers you'll love on brands you trust in our Baby Food & Drink Event.Baby Food & Drink
The Great British Barbecue's coming to a garden near you (whatever the weather).Let's Barbecue
Everything you need for a garden to be proud of.Gardening shop
Martini Rosso 1L
This is an age restricted product
You will be asked at checkout to verify that you are over the age of 18
Martini® Rosso is an Italian vermouth.
Italian vermouth from Pessione at the foothills of the Alps. Balanced taste as 40 worldwide botanicals are used to create the 4 styles of Martini®. Martini® offers versatility for drinking occasions due to its light style - it fills the gap between a glass of wine and a soft drink.
Martini® Rosso is superbly balanced with a rich, warm sweetness and citrus overtones. It owes its unmistakable dark colour to the caramel added during the blending of the ingredients. Best served with fresh cranberry juice, ice and an orange slice.
15 UK units.
- Drinks / Spirits & Liqueurs / Vermouth
- Speciality / International / Italian / Off Licence / Vermouth
- Off Licence / Spirits & Liqueurs / Vermouth
Prepare & Use
Enjoy Martini® Rosso with fresh cranberry juice in a tall glass with lots of ice and a slice of orange.
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
MARTINI® & Rossi S.P.A.
Glass bottle recyclable..
- Contains: Sulphites
Contains Sulphur Dioxide/Sulphites
A refreshing blend of fruit and spice To make a pitcher: 150ml Southern Comfort 50ml Martini Rosso Top with 800ml lemonade Fill pitcher ¾ full of cubed ice, add ingredients, stir well and garnish with lemon wedges.
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 23-May-2013 at 00:26. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.