Mary Berry's Mustard Dressing 467g
Mary Berry’s Original Family Recipe Special Mustard Dressing. A luxurious salad dressing with dijon mustard. The essential dressing to serve with hot or cold ham and other cold cuts of meat. Goes well with all green salads. A perfect dressing for salad nicoise. Use as a dressing to toss with coleslaw, pasta and rice salads. Just add dill for a perfect sauce with Gravadlax. Good with asparagus, grills and barbecue meats. Liven up packed lunches by adding to sandwich fillings, especially ham, chicken and tuna. Made with non-genetically modified ingredients. Approved by the Vegetarian Society.
- Food Cupboard / Table Sauces, Condiments & Dressings / Salad Dressings & Vinaigrettes / Vinaigrettes & Thin Dressings / Dressings
Keep at the ready in the fridge! Once opened keep in the refrigerator and use within 8 weeks.
Prepare & Use
Shake well before use
Country of Origin
Mary Berry & Daughter Watercroft Penn Bucks HP10 8NX .
Suitable for Vegetarians
Free from Genetically modified Ingredients.
- Contains: Gluten, Egg, Mustard
- Free from: Nut
Sunflower oil, dextrose, Dijon mustard(12%)(contains: water, spirit vinegar, mustard flour, salt), water, white wine vinegar, sugar, Worcester sauce (contains water, spirit vinegar, malt vinegar from barley, sugar molasses, salt, onion powder, garlic powder, concentrated tamarind extract, ground ginger, chilli powder), free range pasteurised egg yolk, black pepper, yellow mustard seed, salt, colours: caramel, beta carotene, copper complexes of chlorophillin, stabiliser: xanthan gum.
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 11-Dec-2013 at 02:41. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.