Mash Direct 2 Potato Cakes 250g
6 days guaranteed (avg. 8)*
2 Potato Cakes
Freshly baked cakes of potatoes, scallions and cheese with a hint of ground black pepper.
Perfect for breakfast, lunch or dinner as an ideal meal accompaniment.
Keep refrigerated (max 5°C).
Eat within 2 days of opening.
Prepare & Use
Ensure that all Potato Cakes are piping hot throughout before they are served.
Remove all packaging and place cakes on a baking tray. Heat in the centre of a pre-heated oven 190°C/375°F/Gas Mark 5 for 20 minutes.
Remove all packaging. Place Potato Cakes under a pre-heated medium to hot grill for 18-20 minutes. Turn Potato Cakes occasionally during this time.
Remove all packaging. Place the Potato Cakes directly on top of the BBQ grill. Grill for 16-18 minutes. Turn Potato Cakes occasionally during this time.
Remove all packaging. Place the Potato Cakes in a frying pan with a little oil/butter over a medium heat. Pan fry for 5/6 minutes on each side.
Mash Direct Limited:
81 Ballyrainey Road,
1 Limekiln Close,
9-10 St. Andrew Square,
Carton sleeve and plastic tray recyclable
Free From Wheat, Contains Egg, Contains Lactose, Contains Milk
Potatoes 72%, Pasteurised Liquid Egg, Cheese 8%, Scallions 4%, Potato Starch, Salt, Ground Black Pepper
|Typical Values||per 100g|
|of which sugars||1.2g|
|of which saturates||1.8g|
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 12-Sep-2014 at 07:10. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.