- Smart Pass
Save up to Half Price in our Summer Sale.Summer Sale
Restock your wine rack with savings on red, white and rosé.Wine Sale
Big savings on your family’s favourite ice creams and lollies.Ice Cream Festival
Our new range has everything you need for a Great British barbecue (except the weather).Let's Barbecue
Mash Direct Potato Dauphinoise with Red Onion 400g
4 days guaranteed (avg. 6.5)*
Price per 100g: 52.3p
Cooked fresh on our farm.
Grown and prepared on our own farm, these Maris Piper potatoes are thinly sliced with red onion, cooked in a rich cream and garlic sauce sprinkled with mature cheese ready for you to oven bake to perfection.
Make it a meal with Mash Direct.
Keep refrigerated (max 5°c).
Prepare & Use
Oven cook - From Chilled
Pre-heat oven. Remove outer sleeve and film lid. Place on a baking tray in the centre of a pre-heated oven 190°C/375°F/Gas Mark 5 for 25 - 30 minutes.
After Cooking: Check food is piping hot before serving. All cooking appliances vary. This is a guide only.
Mash Direct Limited:
81 Ballyrainey Road,
1 Limekiln Close,
- Contains Gluten, Contains Wheat, Contains Lactose, Contains Milk
Potatoes (55%), Garlic Sauce (30%), Red Onion (10%), Cheese, Garlic Sauce Contains - Mature Cheese (10%), Cream (7%), Butter, Garlic Powder (0.7%), Wheat Flour, Salt, Corn Flour, Ground Nutmeg, White Pepper.
|Typical Values||per 100g|
|of which sugars||2.2g|
|of which saturates||3.5g|
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.