Maximuscle Promax Strawberry 454g
The UK's No.1 Advanced Whey Protein Shake
Promax high protein strawberry flavour.
- Supports lean muscle growth, definition, strength and recovery.
- Perfect before and after exercise.
- High protein for lean muscle growth.
- Glutamine for muscle recovery.
- BCAAs for muscle repair.
- 2g carbs & 2g fat per serving.
- Biomax fast-acting whey protein.
Promax is an advanced whey protein shake ideal for supporting your lean muscle, definition, strength and recovery goals. Promax contains a unique whey protein blend called Biomax - a high quality source of whey protein providing fast-acting amino acids.
As the UK's leading protein powder, Promax is a quick and easy way to add extra protein to your diet, which is vital for anyone wanting to build lean muscle, increase strength and accelerate recovery after training sessions.
How Promax Can Help You
- High in Protein. Packed with 23g of protein per serving to support lean muscle growth and recovery.
- Nitrogain®. Contains the exclusive Nitrogain, a unique blend of glutamine peptides, taurine and chromium picolinate to support your physique and sporting goals.
- Glutamine. To aid muscle repair and recovery, Promax is rich in glutamine. Glutamine reduces the risk of overtraining as well as supporting your natural immune defenses.
- BCAAs for Growth and Repair. Branched Chain Amino Acids (BCAAs) which are used for energy during exercise and play a key role in supporting muscle growth and repair.
- Perfect Before and After Exercise. Promax is perfect for use before and after exercise. Studies show that protein taken at these times stimulates muscle growth more quickly than at any other time.¹
- 2g Carbs and 2g Fat. With just 2g of carbs and 2g of fat per serving, Promax is perfect for those on 'low carb' or 'low fat' diets.
- Low Lactose. Our easy digesting formula is low lactose and therefore suitable for people with lactose intolerance when mixed with water.
- Research Proven. After exercising regularly and using Promax daily, 91% of people saw an increase in muscle size, while 9 out of 10 people felt their muscles were more defined after 3 weeks.*
- Biomax Protein. Promax contains Biomax - an exclusive blend of whey protein isolate, hydrolysed whey and whey peptides. Biomax provides a rapid delivery of amino acids after every workout to help repair and rebuild lean muscle tissue.
- Biological Value. Biological Value relates to how much of the protein consumed is actually absorbed, retained and used by your body.
Whey (as found in Biomax): 104+. Whole egg: 100. Egg white: 88. Fish: 83. Beef: 80. Chicken: 79. Casein (including micellar): 77. Soya protein: 74
Promax contains a unique blend of whey proteins (Biomax), considered by experts to have a higher Biological Value than any other protein source, including casein, egg, chicken or fish. Note: BV is not a %, but a value that takes egg as a constant at 100. Whey protein's unique amino acid ratio exceeds that of egg.
As Europe's leading sports nutrition company, Maximuscle is committed to helping you get better, faster results. We are confident that the use of our range of proven, safe and effective products in conjunction with your training programme can help you exceed your physique or sporting goals.
Promax is designed to be used as part of a high protein diet and exercise plan. Visit www.maximuscle.com for the latest fitness information, training tips and sports nutrition advice. For more on how Promax can help you visit www.maximuscle.com/promax
For your peace of mind this involves testing each and every batch for problematic banned substances. Our products are now registered with Informed Sport - www.informed-sport.com. Rest assured our products are effective and safe.
Promax is an advanced strawberry flavour whey protein drink mix with digestive enzymes and sweetener.
Natural settling of this product will occur during transport. This product is packed by weight, not volume.
*Online survey conducted by Zoomerang on 176 men who exercise regularly and use Promax daily (2009).
¹Tipton, K.D., Rasmussen, B.B., Miller, S.L, Wolf, S.E., Owens-Stovell, S.K., Petnni, B.E., & Wolfe, R.R. (2001). Timing of amino acid-carbohydrate ingestion alters anabolic response of muscle to resistance exercise. American Journal of Physiology, 281, E197-E206.
- Toiletries / Sun & Travel / Summer Beauty / Get Fit, Get Slim
- Health & Medicines / Sports Nutrition / Pre Workout
- Health & Medicines / Sports Nutrition / Post Workout
- Health & Medicines / Sports Nutrition / High Protein Muscle Repair
Keep tightly sealed in a cool and dry place away from children.
Prepare & Use
When & How To Use
Take 2-4 servings a day depending on your goals. One at breakfast, another after exercise and also between meals where required. One serving = 1 x 30g scoop. Mix with 200ml of cold water in a Maximuscle shaker.
Other Uses of Promax
Promax can also be mixed with milk which is rich in casein to create a timed-release protein for use at night, or whenever you want a slowly-digested source of protein.
To increase the protein content of your diet, Promax can be mixed with many different foods such as porridge, yoghurt and cereals.
This product is not intended to treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you are pregnant, lactating, have a medical condition, or are taking medication, please consult your GP before taking Promax. Food supplements must not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle
Manufactured to cGMP Food Standards for:
- Contains: Gluten, Lactose, Soya, Milk
- May Contain: Nut
Biomax [90%, a Maximuscle proprietary high quality blend of Whey Protein Isolates, Hydrolysates and Whey Peptides, Emulsifier: Soya Lecithin], Flavouring, Patented Zinc Stabilised Purified Prolase Preparation derived from Carica Papaya , Glutamine Peptides, Taurine, Colour: Cochineal Red A, Sweetener: Sucralose, Chromium Picolinate.
This product is derived from Milk.
|Typical values||per 100g||Per 30g|
|of which sugars||2.7g||0.81g|
|of which saturates||4.1g||1.23g|
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.