Maxinutrition Cyclone Chocolate 1.2kg
- Supports rapid gains in lean muscle, strength and power.
- Powerful Support Nutrients: Beta-Ecdysterone, Bicarbonates, Chromium, Bioperine and Dextrose.
- Biomax® - Fast-Acting Whey Protein.
Cyclone is a unique all-in-one shake designed to deliver muscle-building results you will feel within 7 days. It's loaded with a powerful array of nutrients including Biomax whey protein, Maxpure creatine monohydrate, glutamine peptides, HMB and beta-ecdysterone.
How Cyclone can help you:
- High in protein. Packed with 60g of the finest protein per daily serving to support lean muscle growth and recovery.
- Maxpure® creatine. Loaded with 10g of the highest quality Maxpure creatine monohydrate per daily serving for increased strength and power.
- Rich in glutamine. To aid muscle repair and recovery, Cyclone contains 10g of glutamine per daily serving. Glutamine is considered by many nutrition experts to be essential for anyone exercising regularly. Glutamine reduces the risk of overtraining as well as supporting your natural immune defenses and is the most abundant amino acid in muscle tissue.
- HMB®. Contains 3g of HMB per daily serving to reduce muscle breakdown soreness, improve muscle strength and assist in muscle repair after exercise. One study shows that HMB and creatine taken together are better than HMB alone at increasing strength and will help you build muscle faster compared to just using HMB.
- Beta-ecdysterone (Suma extract). A naturally occurring plant sterol that helps to protect against free radical damage during intense workouts and which many customers feel is useful to support their muscle goals. Ideal for rugby players, bodybuilders, boxers and martial artists.
- Creatine Absorption system. Contains a precise blend of nutrients designed to increase creatine uptake in your muscles to allow faster, better results than creatine alone.
- Virtually lactose free. Our easy digesting formula is virtually lactose free and therefore suitable for people with lactose intolerance when mixed with water.
- Research proven. After exercising regularly and using Cyclone daily, 9 out of 10 people saw an increase in muscle size, while 8 out of 10 people felt more powerful in the gym after 3 weeks*.
Cyclone has helped thousands of gym users and athletes to achieve their strength, size and power goals and is still considered by experts as the original and best all-in-one muscle builder available anywhere.
- Biomax protein. Cyclone contains Biomax - an exclusive blend of whey protein isolate, hydrolysed whey and whey peptides. With a high Biological Value and rich in both Essential and Branch Chain Amino Acids (BCAAs), Biomax provides a rapid delivery of amino acids after every workout to help repair and rebuild lean muscle tissue.
- Biological value. Biological Value relates to how much of the protein consumed is actually absorbed, retained and used by your body.
Whey (as found in Biomax): 104 +. Whole egg: 100. Egg white: 88. Fish: 83. Beef: 80. Chicken: 79. Casein (including micellar): 77. Soya protein: 74.
Cyclone contains a unique blend of whey proteins (Biomax), considered by experts to have a higher Biological Value than any other protein source, including casein, egg, chicken or fish.
NOTE: BV is not a %, but a value that takes egg as a constant at 100. Wheys unique amino acid ratio exceeds that of egg.
As Europe's leading sports nutrition company, Maximuscle is committed to helping you get better, faster results. Our range of proven, safe and effective products can help you lose weight, build muscle and improve your sporting
Keep tightly sealed in a cool and dry place away from children.
Prepare & Use
When and how to use:
- For best results take 2 servings a day. One at breakfast and another between meals or after training. One serving = 1.5 scoops. Mix with 350-400ml of cold water. For best results, mix in a Maximuscle shaker.
- For even better results, use Cyclone alongside Promax and ZMA.
- For more details visit www.maximuscle.com
This product is not intended to treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you are pregnant, lactating, have a medical condition, or are taking medication, please consult your GP before taking Cyclone. Food supplements must not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.
Cyclone is designed to be used as part of a high protein diet and exercise plan. Visit www.maximuscle.com for the latest fitness information, training tips and sports nutrition advice.
For more on how Cyclone can help you visit www.maximuscle.com/cyclone
Natural settling of this product will occur during transport. This product is packed by weight, not by volume.
May Contain Nut, Contains Soya
Dextrose (33.2%), Biomax [27%, a Maximuscle proprietary high quality blend of Whey Protein Isolates, Hydrolysates† and Whey Peptides††, low temp spray dried and instantised with Soya Lecithin* (high Phosphatidylcholine)], Creatine Monohydrate (8.5%), Glutamine (8.5%), Cocoa Powder, Essential Fatty Acids (Linoleic and Linolenic Acid) from Vegetable Oil, HMB, (Enzymatic Metabolites of Leucine) (2.5%), MCT (Medium Chain Triglyceride), Thickener: Guar Gum, Flavouring, Tricalcium Phosphate, Sodium Bicarbonate, Potassium Bicarbonate, 97% Beta-Ecdysterone from Suma, Sweetener: Sucralose, Black Pepper Extract (Bioperine), Chromium Picolinate, † This product is derived from Milk, †† May contain gluten, * Contains Soya
|Typical Values||Per 100g||Per 60g|
|OTHER ACTIVE INGREDIENTS|
|HMB (Enzymatic metabolite of Leucine)||2.5g||1.5g|
|Beta-Ecdysterone (97%) from Suma||66.7mg||40mg|
|AMINO ACID PROFILE (Typical average Amino Acid profile of Biomax)||Per 100g of protein|
|* sum of Essential Amino Acids (EEA) 52.2g|
|** sum of Branch Chain Amino Acids (BCAA) 22.7g|
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 11-Nov-2014 at 06:16. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.