Offer - Mayur Plain Naan Bread 2 per pack
-Heat & eat.
-Suitable for vegetarians.
Authentic Naan Breads Traditional Tandoori style Indian flatbread shaped and flame baked to an authentic recipe. Ideal to serve as an accompaniment to curries, kebabs, barbecued foods, Indian cuisine or simply on its own with dips or chutneys.
Packed in a protective atmosphere for freshness.
Store in a cool, dry place. Please consume within 24 hours of opening. Suitable for home freezing. Freeze on day of purchase. Defrost thoroughly before use.
Prepare & Use
This product is manufactured from a facility that processes soya & sesame.
Cooking Instructions - General
All appliances vary, the following are guidelines only. Remove from all packaging and sprinkle with a little water.
Oven cook - From Ambient
Preheat oven to 180°C / 350°F / Gas Mark 4. Place on baking tray and reheat for 3-4 minutes. Alternatively, wrap Naan in foil and place in oven for 3-4 minutes. Brush with melted butter and serve immediately.
Grill - From Ambient
Preheat the grill to a medium heat and grill for approximately 1 minute on each side turning once during cooking. Brush with melted butter and serve immediately.
Country of Origin
1412-1420 High Road,
Tray & Heat Sealed.
Packed in protective atmosphere..
- Contains: Gluten, Wheat, Milk, Yeast
- May Contain: Sesame, Soya
Wheat Flour, Water, Vegetable Oil, Yoghurt, Sugar, Salt, Yeast, Black Onion Seeds, Raising Agents: Diphosphates, Sodium Carbonates, Preservative: Calcium Propionate, Flour Treatment Agent: Ascorbic Acid
Suitable for Vegetarians.
|Typical Values||per 100g|
|of which sugars||2.8g|
|of which saturates||0.6g|
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.