McCain Crispy French Fries 1kg
Long, crispy fries, cut from fresh whole potatoes.
Now Prepared with 100% Sunflower Oil.
There's a tractor stuck in front of you. Usually a tad annoying, but not this time. The Red Tractor logo shows the British potatoes we use have been grown to meet high quality standards.
At McCain we take real, simple ingredients and prepare them with care. No artificial colours or flavours, no hydrogenated fats... just real and convenient food that you can trust and enjoy.
On the front of our packs, we now show the amount of fat, saturated fat, sugar and salt in our products and have colour coded it to help you choose a healthier diet. Green indicates a low content, amber a medium content and red a high content, as defined by the Food Standards agency. We also show the percentage a serving contributes to an adult's Guideline daily Amount (GDA).
Real Potato Goodness.
Keep frozen. Should be -18°C or below.
Prepare & Use
Mmm.. chips. The following cooking instructions are for 350g of McCain Crispy French Fries. For smaller quantities reduce the cooking time accordingly.
For best results cook from frozen. Do not overcook.
Preheat the oven to 240°C / 475°F / Gas Mark 9. For fan assisted ovens that's 220°C / 425°F.
Spread your Crispy French Fries in a single layer onto a baking tray and pop it into the top of the oven. Bake for 14-16 minutes, turning them every now and then, until they're lovely, crisp and golden.
Remove the rack from the grill pan. Preheat your grill for 5 minutes at a medium high setting. Spread your Crispy French Fries onto the pan in a single layer. Grill for 8-10 minutes , turning them every now and then, until they're crisp and golden.
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
McCain Foods (GB) Ltd,
Freepost NEA 11518,
- Contains: Gluten, Wheat
Potatoes, Sunflower Oil, Batter (Wheat Flour, Modified Starch (Maize, Tapioca), Rice Flour, Salt, Corn Starch, Natural Colours (Turmeric Extract, Paprika Extract)).
Suitable for Vegetarians
|Typical Values||per 100g||Per 100g Grilled|
|of which sugars||0.5g||0.5g|
|of which saturates||0.9g||1.3g|
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 06-Mar-2014 at 03:47. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.