- Smart Pass
Limited stock, selling out fast. Save 65% on RRP.Special Buys
All your summer must-haves, from barbecue treats to gardening tools. Oh, and lots of offers too.Celebrate Summer
Everything you need for a garden to be proud of.Gardening shop
The Great British Barbecue's coming to a garden near you (whatever the weather).Let's Barbecue
McCain Home Chips Straight 1kg
Formerly known as homefries...
Straight cut and chunky - chips as chips should be!
100% British potatoes.
Prepared with sunflower oil.
McCain Home Chips coated potato chips are crispy, golden and simply delicious. Their unique crunchy coating gives them a really scrumptious taste. Enjoy!
McCain. It's all good.
At McCain we take real, simple ingredients and prepare them with care. No artificial colours or flavours, no hydrogenated fats... just real and convenient food that you can trust and enjoy.
It's all good to know.
There's a tractor stuck in from of you. Usually a tad annoying, but not this time. The Red Tractor logo shows the British potatoes we use have been grown to meet high quality standards.
If thawed do not refreeze.
Prepare & Use
The following cooking instructions are for 500g of McCain Home Chips®. For smaller quantities reduce the cooking time accordingly. For best results cook from frozen. Do not overcook!
Preheat the oven to 240°C / 475°F / Gas Mark 9. For fan assisted ovens that's 220°C / 430°F.
Spread your Home Chips evenly in a single layer onto a baking tray and pop it into the top of the oven. Bake for 20 minutes, turning them every now and again, until they're lovely, crisp and light golden.
Remove the rack from the grill pan. Preheat the grill for five minutes at a medium high heat. Spread your Home Chips evenly in a single layer onto the grill pan. Grill for 15 minutes, turning them every now and again, until they're lovely, crisp and light golden
McCain Foods (GB) Ltd,
Freepost NEA 11518,
Bag - Plastic.
- Contains: Gluten, Wheat
Potatoes, Sunflower Oil, Batter (Wheat Flour, Modified Starch (Maize, Tapioca), Rice Flour, Salt, Corn Starch, (Natural Colours) Turmeric Extract, Paprika Extract).
|Typical values||per 100g||Per 100g Oven Baked|
|of which sugars||0.5g||0.5g|
|of which saturates||0.6g||0.8g|
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 18-Jun-2013 at 00:38. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.