McCain Home Chips Straight 1kg
For more information on our products and ingredients or to find recipes, offers and new news visit our website at www.mccain.co.uk It's all good to know. There's a tractor stuck in front of you. Usually a tad annoying, but not this time. The Red Tractor logo shows the British potatoes we use have been grown to meet high quality standards.
If thawed do not refreeze.
Prepare & Use
Cooking Instructions - General. Mmm.. chips. The following cooking instructions are for 500g of McCain Home Chips®. For smaller quantities reduce the cooking time accordingly. For best results cook from frozen. Do Not overcook!; Grill - From Frozen. Remove the rack from the grill pan. Preheat the grill for five minutes at a medium high heat. Spread your McCain Home Chips evenly in a single layer onto the grill pan. Grill for 15 minutes, turning them every now and again, until they're lovely, crisp and light golden.; Oven cook - From Frozen. Preheat the oven to 230°C / 445°F / Gas Mark 8. For fan assisted ovens that's 220°C / 430°F. Spread your McCain Home Chips evenly in a single layer onto a baking tray and pop it into the top of the oven. Bake for 20 - 22 minutes, turning them every now and again, until they're lovely, crisp and light golden.
McCain Foods (GB) Ltd,
Freepost NEA 11518,
- Contains: Gluten, Wheat
Potatoes, Sunflower Oil, Batter (Wheat Flour, Modified Starch (Maize, Tapioca), Rice Flour, Salt, Corn Starch, Natural Colours (Turmeric Extract, Paprika Extract))
|Typical Values||Per 100g Frozen||Per 100g Oven Baked||Per 100g Grilled|
|of which saturates g||0.4||0.6||0.5|
|of which sugars g||0.5||0.6||0.5|
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 17-Apr-2014 at 04:17. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.