McCain Oven Chips 907g
100% British potatoes
Only 5% fat
Prepared in Sunflower Oil
Assured food standards
It's all good to know
There's a tractor stuck in front of you. Usually a tad annoying, but not this time. The Red Tractor logo shows the British potatoes we use have been grown to meet high quality standards.
McCain It's all good
At McCain we take real, simple ingredients and prepare them with care. No artificial colours or flavours, no hydrogenated fats.... just real and convenient food that you can trust and enjoy.
(Hey, we never said it was rocket science!)
Real Potato Goodness
Made with Sunflower Oil
Prepare & Use
Mmm...chips. The following cooking instructions are for 500g of McCain Oven Chips. For smaller quantities reduce the cooking time accordingly. For best results cook from frozen. Do not overcook!
Preheat the oven to 220°C/425°F/Gas Mark 7. For fan assisted ovens that's 200°C/400°F.
Spread your Oven Chips evenly in a single layer on a baking tray and pop into the top of the oven. Bake for 15-20 minutes, turning them every now and again until they're lovely, crisp and golden.
Remove the rack from the grill pan. Preheat the grill for five minutes at a medium high heat. Spread your Oven Chips evenly in a single layer on to the grill pan. Grill for 12-15 minutes, turning every now and again until they're lovely, crisp and golden
Country of Origin
McCain Foods (GB) Ltd,
Freepost NEA 11518,
- Free from: Gluten
Potatoes, Sunflower Oil.
Suitable for Vegetarians
Free From Gluten
Free From Artificial Colours
Free From Artificial Flavours
|Typical values||per 100g||per 100g grilled|
|of which sugars||0.7g||0.5g|
|of which saturates||0.3g||0.4g|
|of which mono-unsaturates||0.9g||1.1g|
|of which polyunsaturates||1.7g||2.1g|
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 11-Dec-2013 at 00:17. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.