McCain Smiles Frozen 454g
Smiling faces prepared from real mashed potato
It's all good to know.
We know our potatoes like the back of our hands. All have Assured Produce status and we apply rigorous quality standards as part of our commitment to UK farming.
McCain Its all good.
At McCain we take real simple ingredients and prepare them with care. No artificial colours or flavours, no hydrogenated fats... just real and convenient food that you can trust and enjoy.
On the front of our packs, we show the amount of fat, saturated fat, sugar and salt in our products and have colour coded it to help you choose a healthier diet. Green indicates a low content, amber a medium content and red a high content, as defined by the Food Standards Agency. We also show the percentage a serving contributes to an adult's Guideline Daily Amount (GDA).
Prepare & Use
Cooking Instructions - General. Mmm... smiles.
The following cooking instructions are for 350g of McCain Smiles. For smaller quantities reduce the cooking time accordingly. For best results cook from frozen. Do not overcook!; Grill - From Frozen. Remove the rack from the grill pan. Preheat the grill for five minutes at a medium high heat. Spread your McCain Smiles evenly in a single layer onto the grill pan. Grill for 10 minutes, turning them every now and again, until they're lovely, crisp and light golden.; Oven cook - From Frozen. Preheat the oven to 220°C / 430°F / Gas Mark 7.
For fan assisted ovens that's 200°C / 400°F.
Spread your McCain Smiles evenly in a single layer onto a baking tray and pop it into the top of the oven. Bake for 12 - 15 minutes, turning them every now and again, until they're lovely, crisp and light golden.
Country of Origin
McCain Foods (GB) Ltd,
FREEPOST NEA 11518,
Per 75g serving oven cooked Med Fat 6.5g 9%, Low Sat Fat 0.8g 4%, Low Sugar 0.6g <1%, Low Salt 0.2g 4% Cals 160 9% % of Guideline Daily Amount for a child aged 5 - 10
Free From Nut, Free From Gluten, Free From Wheat, Free From Egg, Free From Fish, Free From Lactose, Free From Sesame, Free From Peanut, Free From Celery, Free From Mustard, Free From Soya, Free From Shellfish, Free From Milk, Free From Sulphites, Free From Phenylalanine, Free From Oats
Potatoes, Dehydrated Potato, Sunflower Oil, Potato Starch, Salt, White Pepper
Suitable for Vegetarians; Kosher
|Typical Values||Per 100g Frozen||Per 100g Oven Baked|
|of which saturates g||0.9||1.0|
|of which sugars g||0.7||0.8|
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 13-Nov-2014 at 01:31. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.