- Smart Pass
Limited stock, selling out fast. Save 65% on RRP.Special Buys
All your summer must-haves, from barbecue treats to gardening tools. Oh, and lots of offers too.Celebrate Summer
Everything you need for a garden to be proud of.Gardening shop
The Great British Barbecue's coming to a garden near you (whatever the weather).Let's Barbecue
McCain Smiles 454g
Now with 100% Sunflower Oil
Smiling faces prepared from real mashed potato
It's all good to know.
We know our potatoes like the back of our hands. All have Assured Produce status and we apply rigorous quality standards as part of our commitment to UK farming.
McCain Its all good.
At McCain we take real simple ingredients and prepare them with care. No artificial colours or flavours, no hydrogenated fats... just real and convenient food that you can trust and enjoy.
On the front of our packs, we show the amount of fat, saturated fat, sugar and salt in our products and have colour coded it to help you choose a healthier diet. Green indicates a low content, amber a medium content and red a high content, as defined by the Food Standards Agency. We also show the percentage a serving contributes to an adult's Guideline Daily Amount (GDA).
Storage star marked frozen food compartment.
* * * Or food freezer - Until best before end date.
* * One month.
* One week.
Should be -18°C or below Keep frozen.
Prepare & Use
Mmm...Smiles. The following cooking instructions are for 350g of McCain Smiles. For smaller quantities reduce the cooking time accordingly. For best results cook from frozen. Do not overcook!
Preheat your oven to 220°C / 425°F / Gas Mark 7.
For fan assisted ovens that's 200°C / 400°F.
Spread your McCain Smiles in a single layer on a baking tray and pop into the top of the oven. Bake for 12-15 minutes, turning them every now and again until they're lovely, crisp and golden.
Remove the rack from the grill pan. Preheat your grill for five minutes at a medium high heat. Spread your McCain Smiles in a single layer onto of the grill pan. Grill for 10 minutes turning every now and again to ensure even cooking
Country of Origin
McCain Foods (GB) Ltd,
FREEPOST NEA 11518,
Med fat 7.6g - 11%.
Low saturates 1.0g - 5%.
Low sugar 0.4g - 0%.
Med salt 0.7g - 17%.
*for a child aged 5-10.
- Free from: Nut, Gluten, Wheat, Egg, Fish, Lactose, Sesame, Peanut, Celery, Mustard, Soya, Shellfish, Milk, Sulphites, Phenylalanine, Oats
Potatoes, Dehydrated Potato (contains: Turmeric), Sunflower Oil, Potato Starch, Salt, Stabiliser (E464), Pepper Extract.
Suitable for Vegetarians
|Typical values||per 100g||Per 100g Grilled|
|of which sugars||0.7g||0.8g|
|of which saturates||0.9g||1g|
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 17-Jun-2013 at 00:32. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.