McDougalls Crunchy Crumble Topping Mix 450g
over 3 weeks *
Just sprinkle over fruit and bake.
McDougalls created their Crumble Mix to make one of Britain's favourite desserts quick and easy.
Sprinkle with nuts and oats for extra crunch and serve with hot custard.
Store in a cool dry place.
Prepare & Use
Makes 2 Fruit Crumbles
How much crumble mix to use? Allow 225g of McDougalls Crumble to make 1 crumble (4-6 serving).
For your crumble:
1. Pre-heat your oven to 180ºC, 160ºC Fan, Gas Mark 4.
2. Place 454g (1lb) cooked or canned fruit or pie filling into an oven-proof dish.
Top Tip: For fresh fruit, clean, peel, slice and place with 3 tbsp water into your dish. Add 2-3 tbsp of sugar or more if required.
3. Sprinkle over 225g (8 oz) McDougalls Crumble Mix and bake for about 30 minutes until the crumble is golden brown.
Top Tip: To make the crumble extra special, dot with a little butter before baking
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
McDougall's Foods Ltd,
The Lord Rank Centre,
Packaging not recyclable.
- Contains Gluten, Contains Wheat, May Contain Egg, May Contain Lactose, May Contain Celery, May Contain Mustard, May Contain Soya, May Contain Milk, Contains Yeast
Wheat Flour, Vegetable Oils, Dried Breadcrumbs (Wheat Flour, Yeast, Dextrose, Salt), Demerara Sugar, Sugar, Dextrose, Salt
Suitable for Vegetarians
|Typical Values||per 100g|
|of which sugars||29.4g|
|of which saturates||6.9g|
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 01-Sep-2014 at 03:59. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.