McDougalls Plain 1.5kg
over 3 weeks *
Since 1864 McDougalls has been perfecting the art of baking. Our cooks have developed delicious and fool proof recipes and unrivalled baking know-how. Our Plain Flour is incredibly versatile.
Use McDougalls flour because it is finely milled from the highest quality wheats. It is so light there is no need to sieve.
Store in a cool, dry place
Prepare & Use
Ideal for pastries, batters and sauces
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
McDougalls Foods Ltd.
The Lord Rank Centre
- Contains: Gluten, Wheat
Suitable for Vegetarians
|Typical values||per 100g|
|of which sugars||1.4g|
|of which saturates||0.2g|
Traditionally made to use up store cupboard items, milk, eggs and flour before a period of Lent fasting, beginning on Shrove Tuesday. Far too delicious to make just once a year, try serving with fruit and maple syrup, or even bananas and chocolate sauce.
This is a great family supper, and an excellent way of using up leftover Christmas turkey.
Serve these Indian pastries hot or cold. In India, they would be fried in ghee, a clarified butter that can be heated to a high temperature, but oil works equally well.
1 hr 25 mins
This popular Italian dish uses a classic method to prepare veal. Good with sautéed spinach and rice or potatoes.
This popular Scottish bakery classic is an essential for afternoon tea.
View all recipes containing McDougalls Plain
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 06-Dec-2013 at 00:17. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.