- Smart Pass
Limited stock, selling out fast. Save up to 60% on RRP.Special Buys
Find offers you'll love on brands you trust in our Baby Food & Drink Event.Baby Food & Drink
The Great British Barbecue's coming to a garden near you (whatever the weather).Let's Barbecue
Everything you need for a garden to be proud of.Gardening shop
Offer - McDougalls Self Raising Flour 1.5kg
Offer price £1, was £1.78 - Offer price £1 when you order by 18/6/2013. Offer subject to availability. Maximum 20 promotional items per customer
over 2 weeks *
McDougalls Self Raising Flour 1.5kg
Ideal for cakes, scones and biscuits
Since 1864 McDougalls has been perfecting the art of baking. Our cooks have developed delicious and fool proof recipes and unrivalled baking know-how. Our self-raising flour is incredibly versatile and will make the most delicious cakes, scones and biscuits.
Store in a cool, dry place
Prepare & Use
Heart Shaped Chocolate Cake
Makes: 2 mini sandwich cakes
40g McDougalls Self Raising Flour
50g caster sugar
1 medium egg - beaten
15ml (1 Tbsp) milk
25g butter - softened
25g icing sugar - sieved
5g cocoa - sieved
Preheat fan oven to 160°C, conventional 180°C, Gas Mark 4. Grease and line 4 mini heart shaped tins. Sift together flour and cocoa into a bowl, put to one side. In another bowl, cream sugar and butter together. Gradually and egg to the mixture with a little of the flour. Gently add the remainder of the flour and the milk until all the ingredients are combined. Turn into prepared tins and level the surface. Bake for 20 - 25 minutes until firm to the touch. Cool in the tins for 5 minutes, then turn out and cool fully on a wire rack. Beat filling ingredients together and use to sandwich cakes. Dust top with icing sugar and cocoa and decorate with a strawberry.
icing sugar, cocoa and few strawberries
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
McDougalls Foods Ltd.
The Lord Rank Centre
- Contains: Gluten, Wheat
Wheat Flour, Raising Agents: Monocalcium Phosphate, Sodium Bicarbonate
Suitable for Vegetarians
|Typical values||per 100g|
|of which sugars||1.3g|
|of which saturates||0.2g|
|of which mono-unsaturates||0.1g|
|of which polyunsaturates||0.6g|
This simple apple cake is made special with a delicious crumbly streusel topping.
1 hr 20 mins
Children will enjoy decorating these with favourite toppings.
Slightly soft in the centre, these make a tempting teatime treat.
1 hr 25 mins
A classic summer-fruit pudding.
Easy to make and very satisfying to eat, this is a traditional winter dessert.
1 hr 50 mins
View all recipes containing McDougalls Self Raising Flour
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.