McVitie's Caramel & Chocolate Medley 6 x 30g
Biscuit & cereal bar with caramel & milk chocolate.
McVitie's Medley bars... treat yourself to a deliciously good combination of McVitie's Digestives biscuit chunks combined with crunchy cereals and chewy caramel, lovingly finished off with a delicious layer of milk chocolate. A great tasting snack, perfect for any time of the day.
Try our other fabulous Medley bars, McVitie's Hobnobs with Raisins and a layer of Milk Chocolate and McVitie's Digestives with Hazelnuts and layer of Milk Chocolate.
Store in a cool, dry place
Country of Origin
PO Box 7249
May Contain Nut, Contains Gluten, Contains Wheat, Contains Lactose, Contains Soya, Contains Milk, Contains Oats
Glucose Syrup, Rolled Oats (15%), Milk Chocolate (13%) [Sugar, Cocoa Butter, Dried Whole Milk, Cocoa Mass, Emulsifier (Soya Lecithin), Natural Flavouring], Wheat Flour (11%) , Wheat Flake (9%) (Wheat Flour, Wheat Bran Flour, Sugar, Barley Malt Extract, Salt, Honey), Caramel (6%) [Sugar, Vegetable Oil (Palm), Lactose, Dried Whole Milk, Glucose Syrup, Butter, Dried Skimmed Milk, Butter Oil, Natural Flavourings, Caramelised Sugar, Emulsifier (Soya Lecithin), Colours (Plain Caramel, Mixed Carotenes), Raising Agent (Sodium Bicarbonate)], Vegetable Oil (Palm, Sunflower), Partially Inverted Sugar Syrup, Sugar, Dried Whey, Wholemeal Wheat Flour (3.5%) , Crisped Cereals (3%) [Wholemeal Wheat Flour, Rice Flour, Sugar, Malted Barley Flour, Malted Wheat Flour, Salt, Calcium Carbonate, Vegetable Oil (Rapeseed), Emulsifier (Soya Lecithin)], Humectant (Glycerine), Maltodextrin, Raising Agents (Sodium Bicarbonate, Tartaric Acid, Malic Acid, Ammonium Bicarbonate), Emulsifiers (Soya Lecithin , E472e, Lecithin), Salt, Natural Flavouring.
Product contains 25% digestive biscuits.
Free From Artificial Colours
Free From Artificial Flavours
No Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil
|Typical Values||per 100g||Per Bar|
|of which sugars||31g||9.6g|
|of which saturates||6.9g||2.1g|
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 17-Sep-2014 at 03:11. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.