- Smart Pass
Save up to Half Price in our Summer Sale.Summer Sale
Restock your wine rack with savings on red, white and rosé.Wine Sale
Big savings on your family’s favourite ice creams and lollies.Ice Cream Festival
Our new range has everything you need for a Great British barbecue (except the weather).Let's Barbecue
Offer - McVitie's Ginger Nuts 250g
Crunchy ginger biscuits
Store in a cool dry place
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
Freepost NAT 4520,
Each biscuit (10.1g) contains Energy 196 kJ 47 kcal 2%, Fat 1.7g 2%, Saturates 0.8g 4%, Sugars 3.1g 3%, Salt 0.1g 2% of an adult's reference intake
Energy per 100g: 1939 kJ, 461 kcal
Typical number of biscuits per pack: 25.
- Contains Wheat
Wheat Flour (with Calcium, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin), Sugar, Vegetable Oil (Palm), Glucose-Fructose Syrup, Molasses, Raising Agents (Sodium Bicarbonate, Disodium Diphosphate), Ground Ginger, Salt, Natural Lemon and Ginger Flavouring
Suitable for Vegetarians
Free From Artificial Colours
Free From Artificial Flavours
|Typical Values||Per 100g||Per Biscuit (10.1g)|
|of which Saturates||7.9g||0.8g|
|of which Sugars||30.8g||3.1g|
This is a great, quick cheesecake that you can whip up at lunchtime for a lovely afternoon-tea treat. The ginger biscuit base is a lovely pairing for the smooth and exotic mango!
1 hr 50 mins
This cheesecake must be made the night before but it will be well worth the wait - we promise! Recipe and image credit courtesy of Canderel, www.canderel.co.uk
These low-cost teatime treats offer the right kind of credit crunch. Good with ice cream!
A fabulous, light summer dessert recipe. Other berries would work well too, such as blueberries and strawberries.
The cardamom in the crumbly base of this easy dessert will surprise you with a fragrant Indian kick.
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 30-Jul-2014 at 08:08. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.