McVitie's Medley Digestives Hazelnut & Chocolate Multipack 6 x 30g
1-2-3 for a healthy balance 1 Eat Healthily Snacks can be enjoyed as part of a balanced diet and healthy lifestyle. Get to Know Your GDAs. 2 Keep Active To find out how exercise and a balanced diet can help a healthy lifestyle, visit www.123healthybalance.com 3 Enjoy the Taste McVitie's ViP Club® Enjoying your favourite McVitie's biscuits is now even more rewarding. Visit mcvities.co.uk/vipclub for more details. Join us at facebook/McVitiesMedley
Store in a cool dry place.
Country of Origin
P.O. Box 7249,
LE65 2ZH, UK
Contains Nut, Contains Gluten, Contains Lactose, May Contain Sesame, May Contain Peanut, Contains Soya, Contains Milk
Glucose Syrup, Milk Chocolate (13%) [Sugar, Cocoa Butter, Cocoa Mass, Dried Skimmed Milk, Dried Whey, Butter Oil, Vegetable Fat, Emulsifiers (Soya Lecithin, E476), Natural Flavouring], Wheat Flour (12%), Rolled Oats (11%), Hazelnuts (9%), Wheat Flake (9%) (Wheat Flour, Wheat Bran Flour, Sugar, Barley Malt Extract, Salt, Honey), Vegetable Oil, Partially Inverted Sugar Syrup, Sugar, Dried Whey, Crisped Cereals (3.5%) [Wholemeal Wheat Flour, Rice Flour, Sugar, Malted Barley Flour, Malted Wheat Flour, Salt, Vegetable Oil, Calcium Carbonate, Emulsifier (Soya Lecithin)], Wholemeal Wheat Flour (3.5%), Humectant (Glycerine), Maltodextrin, Raising Agents (Sodium Bicarbonate, Tartaric Acid, Malic Acid, Ammonium Bicarbonate), Emulsifiers (E472e, Lecithin, Soya Lecithin), Salt, Product contains 25% Digestive Biscuits
Free From Artificial Colours
Free From Artificial Flavours
|Typical Values||Per 100g||Per Bar||UK Guideline Daily Amounts Adults||UK Guideline Daily Amounts Children (5-10 Years)|
|of which Sugars||29.2g||9.1g||90g||85g|
|of which Saturates||5.0g||1.6g||20g||20g|
|*equivalent as Salt||0.8g||0.2g||6g||4g|
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 17-Sep-2014 at 03:11. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.