- Smart Pass
Save up to Half Price in our Summer Sale.Summer Sale
Restock your wine rack with savings on red, white and rosé.Wine Sale
Discover hundreds of reductions in our Round Pound Deals.Round Pound Deals
Our new range has everything you need for a Great British barbecue (except the weather).Let's Barbecue
Medium Freezer Bags essential Waitrose 50 per pack
Price each: 3.8p
50 medium frozen food bags with tie closures.
225 x 351 mm approx.
- Frozen food bags on a tear off roll with wire closures.
- Suitable for freezing all types of food.
- These bags are folded to use less packaging.
Waitrose frozen food bags are made from Tuflex® which is stronger and more resistant to sharp objects than ordinary polythene.
- Brands: Waitrose
Prepare & Use
- Can be used for defrosting food in a microwave oven, but not for cooking or re-heating, refer to the manufacturers' handbook for instructions on thawing and standing times.
- Before defrosting in a microwave oven, remove wire closure, reseal bag as appropriate, pierce the film at the top of the bag to allow steam to escape.
- Always remove bags with oven gloves.
- After emptying the bag, check that no plastic has stuck to the contents
Country of Origin
Please remove tie closures from the pack before dispensing the bags, to avoid damaging the bags as the reel is unwound.
To avoid danger of suffocation, keep these bags away from babies and children.
Not suitable for cooking food.
Not suitable for use in conventional, microwave or combination ovens.
Tie closures are sharp. Do not let children play with them.
Allow hot food to cool fully before putting into the bag.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.